• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Guardians {EU} Clan

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN:CaptainFr3sh ( got a few more)
What should we call you?:Aleks
Where are you from?: Germany
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?:yeaahh of course haha
Skype Name:mandiking11
Teamspeak3 Name:CaptainFr3sh
Wins: all in all 638
Games Played: 1397
PVP Strenghts:Sword and Fishing Rod & F&S
PVP Weaknesses: Hackers or Grave4rd ;D
Favourite Maps: TSG2 and Wyverns Wake
Which clans have you been in before: #TeamSypher , #TeamAlpha , #Symmetric and your clan ;)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because lots of my friends are in there haha ;)

gurren

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: gurra4747
What should we call you?: gurra
Where are you from?: sweden
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?: Yes ts3 and skype
Skype Name: gurra4746
Teamspeak3 Name: gurra4747
Wins: 541
Games Played: 3450+
PVP Strenghts: fns,bow,sword and Rod
PVP Weaknesses ice fight
Favourite Maps: solar frost
Which clans have you been in before: TheSwordZ, TheLeadZ, TheNetroZ, UnderRated, Hyperz [2.0], Evolution, Hyperz and TheChosen
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because its a very very good clan

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
first time seeing someone getting denied for cheerleader x
D
Haha... It was just for the lols...

BTW ready to continue the CW? it was max 1 day postpone... this is the second day but we dont wanna be mean

C4zZo

Spectator
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft IGN:CaptainFr3sh ( got a few more)
What should we call you?:Aleks
Where are you from?: Germany
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?:yeaahh of course haha
Skype Name:mandiking11
Teamspeak3 Name:CaptainFr3sh
Wins: all in all 638
Games Played: 1397
PVP Strenghts:Sword and Fishing Rod & F&S
PVP Weaknesses: Hackers or Grave4rd ;D
Favourite Maps: TSG2 and Wyverns Wake
Which clans have you been in before: #TeamSypher , #TeamAlpha , #Symmetric and your clan ;)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because lots of my friends are in there haha ;)

Denied for cheating on clanmates and the clan.

ChicoBoy

Experienced
Reaction score
Nice clan you have here! #MeForCheerleader? Anyways, keep improving!

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Rexmanx before you read the application im sorry if you felt i was being cocky and nubby, i would love to join this clan so please can you read this application pretending that what happened before, didn't actually happen, Thanks and once again, sorry :).

Minecraft IGN: WeRCreeper
What should we call you?: Pumps
Where are you from?: England
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?: I have skype and will get teamspeak
Skype Name: Rex has it :)
Teamspeak3 Name: N/A at this point in time
Wins: 205 (today i have played 15 games and i have won 12) Im gaining around 10-15 daily.
Games Played: 1,600 My ratio is quite bad as i was a big nub for 1,000+ games
PVP Strenghts: Im good with the bow as i can hit people at long range, some people think im a "hacker" because of it :(, im also good with the sword such as critting people and strafing them with it. Occasionally i can be good with FnS, sometimes i can be slow or make it too obvious, but i am working on it. Im also great at waterfights with the bow as every shot im always on point, even if they are far under water, but my main strength is the bow, I getting a lot better with the rod such as wrecking people with my sword as i hit them with the rod, makes it a LOT easier to kill :D I can also kill teams of 2 quite easily with space as i have space to use my FnS ect..
PVP Weaknesses Hackers all the way, they are the main weakness to anyones mcsg pvp skills, waterifghts without a bow can be a struggle for me. Also being chased in small spaces such as at Corn on Solar frost or in DM.
Favourite Maps: SG4 is favorite, i also like SG Highway and Valleyside, Wyverns Wake is also a good one (diamond sword in furnace) :p
Which clans have you been in before: #Symmetric and #Exotic (They both disbanded)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: This clan looks awesome with such good players in it and i think i would fit right in,i know your first impression of me wasnt nice but trust me on this one, im not cocky or a nub :). Thanks once again and i hope i get accepted as i wrote a tonnne and i would really love to join this clan. Thanks <3!

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Rexmanx before you read the application im sorry if you felt i was being cocky and nubby, i would love to join this clan so please can you read this application pretending that what happened before, didn't actually happen, Thanks and once again, sorry :).

Minecraft IGN: WeRCreeper
What should we call you?: Pumps
Where are you from?: England
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?: I have skype and will get teamspeak
Skype Name: Rex has it :)
Teamspeak3 Name: N/A at this point in time
Wins: 205 (today i have played 15 games and i have won 12) Im gaining around 10-15 daily.
Games Played: 1,600 My ratio is quite bad as i was a big nub for 1,000+ games
PVP Strenghts: Im good with the bow as i can hit people at long range, some people think im a "hacker" because of it :(, im also good with the sword such as critting people and strafing them with it. Occasionally i can be good with FnS, sometimes i can be slow or make it too obvious, but i am working on it. Im also great at waterfights with the bow as every shot im always on point, even if they are far under water, but my main strength is the bow, I getting a lot better with the rod such as wrecking people with my sword as i hit them with the rod, makes it a LOT easier to kill :D I can also kill teams of 2 quite easily with space as i have space to use my FnS ect..
PVP Weaknesses Hackers all the way, they are the main weakness to anyones mcsg pvp skills, waterifghts without a bow can be a struggle for me. Also being chased in small spaces such as at Corn on Solar frost or in DM.
Favourite Maps: SG4 is favorite, i also like SG Highway and Valleyside, Wyverns Wake is also a good one (diamond sword in furnace) :p
Which clans have you been in before: #Symmetric and #Exotic (They both disbanded)
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: This clan looks awesome with such good players in it and i think i would fit right in,i know your first impression of me wasnt nice but trust me on this one, im not cocky or a nub :). Thanks once again and i hope i get accepted as i wrote a tonnne and i would really love to join this clan. Thanks <3!
ACCEPTED Rank: Member

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci