• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Guardians {EU} Clan

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
Pumps i play with you with you all the time, you suck at fns and rod?

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Pumps i play with you with you all the time, you suck at fns and rod?
elliot when im playing i do, and no i dont suck at it, you were too scared to 1v1 me infront of ur clan, lel

DragonScyth

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: DragonScyth
What should we call you?: Jake ;)
Where are you from?: England
Do you have skype and teamspeak3?: Yes.
Skype Name: JakeH105
Teamspeak3 Name: DragonScyth I think...
Wins: 52 (250+ on hive, just started enjoying MCSG) :D
Games Played: 200 I think. (Used to be in a US clan... So I obviously had to play US. My connection couldn't handle us so I quit the clan).
PVP Strenghts: Knowing maps well so I can use the terrain and the area around me to my advantage. E.g. Narrow paths, places to duke etc. Strafing round the player so they can't get hits on me. Taking out 2 teams by using the hit and run technique and targeting just one of them which helps eliminate the team quicker. Also, 3 teams if they are not super OP or decked. I also use the fishing rod technique allowing me to get extra hits on an opponent meaning the difference between life and death also allowing me to knock opponents back if I am low on hearts meaning I can run with ease.
PVP Weaknesses: Underestimating a player so when I fight, even if I'm low, i still don't run and think I will kill them. My bow accuracy isn't too great which is bad because it really helps in a lot of different situations.
Favourite Maps:
Which clans have you been in before: Almighty, I think its closed now. Europa quite inactive/American clan.
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because I am looking to meet lots of new people and to improve my PVP in general, also to do lots of clan battles as I find it really fun and intense. I would really be exited if I joined this clan :D

Thanks for your time <3

-Jake

Last edited:

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 49 I think (250+ on hive, just started enjoying MCSG) :D
Games Played: 200 I think. (Used to be in a US clan... So I obviously had to play US. My connection couldn't handle us so I quit the clan).
PVP Strenghts: Knowing maps well so I can use the terrain and the area around me to my advantage. E.g. Narrow paths, places to duke etc. Strafing round the player so they can't get hits on me. Taking out 2 teams by using the hit and run technique and targeting just one of them which helps eliminate the team quicker. Also, 3 teams if they are not super OP or decked.
PVP Weaknesses:
Favourite Maps:
Which clans have you been in before:
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?:
PLEASE FILL OUT THE WHOLE APPLICATION

miniJTS

Survivor
Reaction score
elliot when im playing i do, and no i dont suck at it, you were too scared to 1v1 me infront of ur clan, lel
no i wasn't? i wasn't aloud they told me not to , but yeh sure i will 1v1 you ::)

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Wins: 52 (250+ on hive, just started enjoying MCSG) :D
PVP Strenghts: Knowing maps well so I can use the terrain and the area around me to my advantage. E.g. Narrow paths, places to duke etc. Strafing round the player so they can't get hits on me. Taking out 2 teams by using the hit and run technique and targeting just one of them which helps eliminate the team quicker. Also, 3 teams if they are not super OP or decked. I also use the fishing rod technique allowing me to get extra hits on an opponent meaning the difference between life and death also allowing me to knock opponents back if I am low on hearts meaning I can run with ease.
PVP Weaknesses: Underestimating a player so when I fight, even if I'm low, i still don't run and think I will kill them. My bow accuracy isn't too great which is bad because it really helps in a lot of different situations.
Favourite Maps:
Which clans have you been in before: Almighty, I think its closed now. Europa quite inactive/American clan.
Why do you want to be in #Guardians?: Because I am looking to meet lots of new people and to improve my PVP in general, also to do lots of clan battles as I find it really fun and intense. I would really be exited if I joined this clan :D

Thanks for your time <3

-Jake
ACCEPTED Rank: Member

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci