• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guess Who's that Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noonster

Tribute
Reaction score
You're thinking but
No, all the Pokemon in this set are dual type. And this Pokemon is the only one that isn't part dragon.

Hint: The Pokemon in this set r not related evolution wise.

Noonster

Tribute
Reaction score
Hmph. C'mon, you guys can do it!!!

Okay here's onpther clue. The Pokemon in this set are all insanely strong and all have three different evoulotions

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
Consider that we are looking for a pokemon that fits in a group that has at least two part dragon type pokemon, with three evolution stages.
The Gabite-Garchomp line springs immediately to line here, since all three stages are part ground, part dragon.
From here, we look at what groups it fits into
-Garchomp is the only Mach Pokemon, so we cross that off.
-The Garchomp line is the only dragon pokemon to have Sand Veil
-The Garchomp line is the only line that fits into this category out of those that have Rough Skin
-Many non-dragon pokemon fit into the Slow Exp group
-Many non-dragon pokemon are in the blue pokedex group
-Many non-dragon pokemon have a catch rate of 45%
-Many non-dragon pokemon fit into the Bipedal w/ tail form
-It has a standard 50/50 ratio for gender
-Many non dragons are in the monster egg group
-I thought I might've been onto something with the Dragon egg group, but the only pokemon that are only in that group and not in others, are dragon type, whilst plenty of non-dragons are in it and another group
-Plenty of pokemon have an egg cycle of 41
-Many non dragons give an EV yield of 3 atk
That's about everything I can check.
So I'm thinking it's regarding moves. I won't go into details because that would take forever, but I'm going to compare learnable moves.
-Interestingly, every pokemon that can learn Draco Meteor is at least part dragon, except for Jirachi, which is pure psychic. But the group still doesn't fit the specifications so it can't be that.
Aside from that, I'm turning up nothing.

But here's what I'm thinking. The pokemon in the group are all dual type dragons and have a three stage evolution, but it doesn't necessarily mean that every pokemon in the evolution line is in the group, just the dual types.
That leaves the following pokemon eligible to be in the specified group.
-Dragonite
-Kingra (potentially but somehow I doubt it)
-Vibrava
-Flygon
-Salamence
-Gible
-Gabite
-Garchomp
-Deino
-Zweilous
-Hydregion

So we're looking for a pokemon that fits into a group that only contains pokemon in the above list, and is also either orange, green or blue. I'm also thinking that we're only including the final form of each of the pokemon in the list, so that scratches out Vibrava, Gible, Gabite, Deino and Zweilous. Possibly Kingdra too because I wouldn't consider it extremely powerful.
That leaves Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon.
Some of these fit into the pseudo-legendary category, and I thought for a minute I had it, but there are two non-dragons in this category, Tyranitar and Metagross, though one is green and one is blue.

I'm stumped, really. I don't see anything else. Whatever you've picked, it's surely either extremely obvious and basic to the point where I completely missed it, or stupidly convoluted and unconventional. Either that or you made a mistake in your description.

On the off chance of that, I pick Metagross. Otherwise I just have no clue.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Consider that we are looking for a pokemon that fits in a group that has at least two part dragon type pokemon, with three evolution stages.
The Gabite-Garchomp line springs immediately to line here, since all three stages are part ground, part dragon.
From here, we look at what groups it fits into
-Garchomp is the only Mach Pokemon, so we cross that off.
-The Garchomp line is the only dragon pokemon to have Sand Veil
-The Garchomp line is the only line that fits into this category out of those that have Rough Skin
-Many non-dragon pokemon fit into the Slow Exp group
-Many non-dragon pokemon are in the blue pokedex group
-Many non-dragon pokemon have a catch rate of 45%
-Many non-dragon pokemon fit into the Bipedal w/ tail form
-It has a standard 50/50 ratio for gender
-Many non dragons are in the monster egg group
-I thought I might've been onto something with the Dragon egg group, but the only pokemon that are only in that group and not in others, are dragon type, whilst plenty of non-dragons are in it and another group
-Plenty of pokemon have an egg cycle of 41
-Many non dragons give an EV yield of 3 atk
That's about everything I can check.
So I'm thinking it's regarding moves. I won't go into details because that would take forever, but I'm going to compare learnable moves.
-Interestingly, every pokemon that can learn Draco Meteor is at least part dragon, except for Jirachi, which is pure psychic. But the group still doesn't fit the specifications so it can't be that.
Aside from that, I'm turning up nothing.

But here's what I'm thinking. The pokemon in the group are all dual type dragons and have a three stage evolution, but it doesn't necessarily mean that every pokemon in the evolution line is in the group, just the dual types.
That leaves the following pokemon eligible to be in the specified group.
-Dragonite
-Kingra (potentially but somehow I doubt it)
-Vibrava
-Flygon
-Salamence
-Gible
-Gabite
-Garchomp
-Deino
-Zweilous
-Hydregion

So we're looking for a pokemon that fits into a group that only contains pokemon in the above list, and is also either orange, green or blue. I'm also thinking that we're only including the final form of each of the pokemon in the list, so that scratches out Vibrava, Gible, Gabite, Deino and Zweilous. Possibly Kingdra too because I wouldn't consider it extremely powerful.
That leaves Dragonite, Flygon, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon.
Some of these fit into the pseudo-legendary category, and I thought for a minute I had it, but there are two non-dragons in this category, Tyranitar and Metagross, though one is green and one is blue.

I'm stumped, really. I don't see anything else. Whatever you've picked, it's surely either extremely obvious and basic to the point where I completely missed it, or stupidly convoluted and unconventional. Either that or you made a mistake in your description.

On the off chance of that, I pick Metagross. Otherwise I just have no clue.
Metagross is Dragon-type, what? Anyways what was it?
Since our last questioner hasn't given up the answer. Here's the next question :
He who researches used to chase this Pokemon in 2 Generations,
It is one of the three,
It escaped the tower in the left region and was finally battled in the right region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci