• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Guide] Commonly used hacks

Did this help?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
I have a Windows Vista laptop and a Win8. Both of these machines play Minecraft only at the lowest graphic settings - at least for recording with Fraps or Xfire. I'm still an aspiring general gaming Youtuber. You don't see that stopping me.

Fine then, if you won't do the video, then I'll reference someone else's (at least for regen hacks).

For Dolphin, I uploaded a video of a dolphin hacker to give you some idea, even though it's not from their perspective:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Very helpful guide to get a clear view on how some hacks actually look like :D, too bad for the poor and innocent sheep though, I really liked the grey one :(

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'd add aimbot, it's one of the most common ones.

But other than that, good job!! :D

Reaction score
I have a Windows Vista laptop and a Win8. Both of these machines play Minecraft only at the lowest graphic settings - at least for recording with Fraps or Xfire. I'm still an aspiring general gaming Youtuber. You don't see that stopping me.

Fine then, if you won't do the video, then I'll reference someone else's (at least for regen hacks).

For Dolphin, I uploaded a video of a dolphin hacker to give you some idea, even though it's not from their perspective:

Tanks!
Very helpful guide to get a clear view on how some hacks actually look like :D, too bad for the poor and innocent sheep though, I really liked the grey one :(
xD yea
I'd add aimbot, it's one of the most common ones.

But other than that, good job!! :D
I did :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA Can I get banned for tagging in here all the mods who don't know how to detect hacks? :p

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Here's some more semi-commonly used hacks
Trajectories: Draws where the projectile are going to go
Crits: Force critical hits (often used together with KillAura/Forcefield(same thing, different names))
NoKnockback: Prevents the player from getting knocked back
FastBow:Shoots your bow like a machine gun.
(can't upload a video for them, YT doesn't work at my school)
Also, keep in mind that some hacks often blocked can be bypassed by nocheat.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci