• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Guide] Further understand the rules, and who to report.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
It's when you post 2 messages in a row, without anyone interrupting you in between.
I understand, got to get used to that Edit button, and maybe need an extra run-through of the rules... :p

Thanks for the feedback.

I was just about to say that, he implies "I wrote this article my self".
Ahah, he just copied the rules.
I'd like to note, I never said, "I wrote this article myself." I specifically said, I had taken a lot of this article from the rules, and suggest you READ THEM before reading this article.

Please contact me if you would like to object, and/or correct, what I had just said,

Thank you.

Moving this to General Support

Also I wouldn't say he directly says he "wrote it himself" because he says he is trying to make the rules easier to understand.
GetRidaHim I would however say that the bottom that some sections have been referenced from the rules.
Would it be possible to change the title of this thread to "What to report to MCSG's staff." or something along the lines of that? Or is it once you create it the title sticks?

Last edited:

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Would it be possible to change the title of this thread to "What to report to MCSG's staff." or something along the lines of that? Or is it once you create it the title sticks?
It surely is! You only have to click "Thread Tools" in the upper right corner of your thread, select "Edit Title" and choose a new one. :)

This is how it looks like:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci