• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{GUIDE} How to make a Successful Build Team

Bryta

Tribute
Reaction score
Allow me to rephrase that, only bump a post when necessary and try not to go crazy with it. Adding to that, it is a rule not to make unnecessary/pointless posts, and if there is no reason to bump the thread, then it is technically a pointless post. So as I said before, just be courteous with it, and use your best judgement as to when its needed.
What is Bumping?

Kyle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What is Bumping?
Bumping is where you reply to a post in the sole purpose of getting the thread more attention. So by bumping it, not only will the thread go to the top of the list in the forum section, but it will also notify anyone watching the thread, so they will be triggered to view the thread again as well.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Of course xD
I already have the people i need in my team
I would suggest to never use a server based from your home for a build team. Like I said, MCProhosting and Cubed Host would probably be the best. They do cost money but it's always a reasonable price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci