• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Guide] Moderator Applications.

im_Batman225

Diamond
Reaction score
I find it odd that your not a mod but your making a guide on how to be one

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I find it odd that your not a mod but your making a guide on how to be one
Lots of people have done similar things, everyone knows how to get mod (well obviously not, but most people have a general idea). It's not a very complicated process, it's just a difficult one to actually get accepted.
Also, does this not go in the Guide section?

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
It's quality>quantity but you can't fit that much quality in a one sentence answer. Elaborate but don't drift from the point.

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
No, all ranks are judged equally.
Ye. I find most Diamond Donors are 12 year olds who ask their parents for donor, but the people with no-rank are usually 10x more mature because I'm just pointing out here that spending $75 on a game is pathetic :p. I know it goes to good cause but still.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Ye. I find most Diamond Donors are 12 year olds who ask their parents for donor, but the people with no-rank are usually 10x more mature because I'm just pointing out here that spending $75 on a game is pathetic :p. I know it goes to good cause but still.
They are spending $75 in order to allow these servers to stay online, along with getting certain abilities from the purchase of their sponsor package. Just because you spend money on something does not make you pathetic, no matter what it is.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
Because y'know people who spend money on minecraft are pathetic too. Don't judge donors like that, some of us actually got it to play and support the servers. I'm sure you've spent money on a game, does that make you pathetic?

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Because y'know people who spend money on minecraft are pathetic too. Don't judge donors like that, some of us actually got it to play and support the servers. I'm sure you've spent money on a game, does that make you pathetic?
They are spending $75 in order to allow these servers to stay online, along with getting certain abilities from the purchase of their sponsor package. Just because you spend money on something does not make you pathetic, no matter what it is.
I dont' mean 'Pathetic' I mean worthless for me. My prefrence on it, sorry if it offended you.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Great guide!

I think you should add:
If you've been accepted for the interview, don't be nervous. It isn't as bad as you probably think it is. Just be yourself, and have a laugh from time to time during the interview. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci