• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gunnishone Resignation Letter

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I said "I'm a mod!" and you can see me crouching next to the board with the AU staff's heads on it. I was messing around with my good friend Professor_Nub....
lawl ohhhh xD didn't see you crouching in the background in front of the mod heads xD. That's harsh...

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
As one of the AU players who got to talk to you and see you play, I just wanted to say thank you for your help and kindness, as I'm sure a lot of other people would. It's really sad to see you step down, but aslong as you're still in this community and PvP'ing, I'm as happy as can be

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Aww Gunni D:

You were a great mod for AU, sad to see you resign.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The fact today I was thinking you would become Sr.mod pretty soon :c
Anyway, good luck!

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, Gunni D: You'll probably one of the best AU mods in my eyes.

pls i phan no ;-;

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No Gun! Hopefully you will apply for mod again in the future as you are great.

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Gunni, although I hope it makes you enjoy MC more. I was the same as you at one point, although it ended up becoming more of a chore rather than something I enjoyed. On top of that it made me act in ways that were generally just unnatural for me. Albeit I really dislike resignation threads that are placed in community corner as they really do just seem attention seeking (in all honesty >.>) but you yourself put it in staff discussion so das okay :3 Sad to see a good Au mod leave :c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci