• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GuyGraphics - Drawn Avatars for Free! (+ more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_pendle

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: mr_pendle
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Doing that naow
Pose: If it's possible, could I be punching Nafels? Like there's 2 people in the picture, me, and I'm punching Nafels.
If that's not possible then I don't mind, any pose is cool
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): My skin that I have naow

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): The McSwish logo in the corner pls

AW6464

Platinum
Reaction score

Application:
IGN: AW6464
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yup
Pose: Jockster2002s pose pls
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): My current skin pls

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.):MCSG symbol in the corner and a diamond helmet pls
Have a nice day! u too!

Lunswai

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Lunswai
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well):Yes
Pose:Anything Cool
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer):The one i have on

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.):I want me to be wearing chain pants and holding a diamond sword

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Lunswai
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well):Yes
Pose:Anything Cool
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer):The one i have on
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.):I want me to be wearing chain pants and holding a diamond sword
No chain armour, sorry, its so hard to draw! xD

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I was wondering where people got these avatars from...

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been seeing a few of them around recently, didn't realize you were the one making them.
Ty! Want one? Apply, who knows, you may get priority since friend ;)

Reaction score
IGN: bilzybob
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yes I have! :)
Pose:Hands on hips.
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): I would like you to do my current skin, thanks! :D

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Nope!

Last edited:
Reaction score
IGN: TicklishCreeper
Have you subscribed to my youtube?: Yes ( i will sub box you i have 594 subs and 95 000 views)
Pose: both arms flexing
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? : One i have please

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): maybe rayban like sun glasses?
Thanks Otto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci