• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

GuyGraphics - Drawn Avatars for Free! (+ more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sepyz

Application: Maybe.
IGN: Sepyz. (It doesn't exist yet, so just make a skin that's all purple - like my avatar)
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Indeed I have.
Pose: Something like this.
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): My skin is going to be Zypes's skin but inverted, so that would be preferred.
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): The sword as shown in the example picture. (Preferably iron)
Have a nice day! You too C:

E

Ephiza

IGN: PitvsRiku
Have you subbed to your YT: Yes <3
Pose: Sword over shoulder and fishing rod in other hand c:
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3632785/cyborg-archer/
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese): Yes please!

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well):
Yes i just subbed!
Pose: Ready to attack
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): http://i.imgur.com/Sb6neuY.png?1
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): No thanks

IronwazzerrMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Ironwazzerr
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): I have
Pose: Fighting pose
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): My skin

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): me a iron sword in a cool fighting position.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: HATERonYOU
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): I will.
Pose: Bow pulled.
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Yeah.

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Bow.
Have a nice day!: I will!

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Mooseski13
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Sure :p
Pose: Point the bow to the camera PS: I love the colour pink if you could include that too :p
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): Same one I am using.
Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Preferably holding a bow

Last edited:

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry I've been negelting these lately! MRWilcox , I'll be starting yours after my 50 sub special is uploaded :p . Also, may I encourage you to think up your own pose, xD

xIEtheox | Ethan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: xIEtheox
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): Yeahhh ::D
Pose: Holding a bow or diamond sword
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): My skin

Do you want any extra items? (eg. armour, MCSG symbol in corner ect.): Nah :3
Have a nice day!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MRWilcox
Have you subscribed to my youtube? (You dont have to, but this guarantees a speedart + if you dont I may hold a grudge and do yours not so well): I have not yet, no.
Pose: Same as Jockster2002
Do you want me to do the skin you currently have on, or a different one? (Link me to a different one if that is the answer): The one I currently have on.
Shoulders or no shoulders? (No shoulders are like my examples, shoulders are what i've been trying to do, and they're like most other avatar makers (GrapicalCheese): With shoulders please.
Here you go! Not one of my best, but Im kind of rust, I hope you like it! :D

Complete with speedart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci