• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers, Hackers and Hackers.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, the main reason might be due to the fact that many mods are having to do a lot of work for their GCSEs around this time of year, and so hackers are getting away with it more often. Also, due to the fact that EU has gained quite a lot of servers, mods find it harder to chase all the hackers down. However, the amount of hackers is so high right now, that I have see mods that have previously been amazing rage quit games without banning the hacker.

Another thing is something that I have found kinda weird. I have recently made a few reports, but the problem is that the reply is
User has been dealt with, thanks
But the user really has not been dealt with, and I see him/her on the servers in an hour or so. I honestly don't get this as I take time out of my life to report them, mods take time out of their life to reply to my report, but the rule breaker continues breaking rules.

In my honest opinion, people that quit MCSG because of hackers have a very weak character, and can't accept that the world is not perfect. I am not saying that this part is always true, but they are generally quite young, and might be those people, not saying that they are, that cry when they lose a game. This is in no way meant to offend anyone.

ToeKnee

District 13
Reaction score
The reasons why they hack are probably because...

a: They are a bunch of noobs and think that hacking will help them win. Plus not caring about the rules and not having a sense of fair-play.

b: They are trolls.
Or they're robots.

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
But the user really has not been dealt with, and I see him/her on the servers in an hour or so. I honestly don't get this as I take time out of my life to report them, mods take time out of their life to reply to my report, but the rule breaker continues breaking rules.
This has happened to me all the time, and when i brought it up with an admin, she was responding, then just ingored me when i asked her to check something. Its pure laziness and im sick of it. My experience with mods has always been bad. They wear the poke if needed tag, but when u do need help they dont do anything, just ignore. dont be on teamspeak with that tag if u wont help.

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
our mods are doing the best they can but from what ew have seen TBH a lot of people say someone is a hacker because they killed them and the person does not understand y i have seen people call people hacker cuz they have killed them sooo yea a lot of the "hackers" are not hacking.

KellieBreanne

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, like Dave said, not all the "hackers" are actually hacking. Most of the time people rage because they got killed and automatically assume they are hacking because the do not wan to actually admit a legitimate defeat. Now, when there are actual hackers we, the whole staff team, do our best to catch as many as we can. You can help us out by submitting report abuse with sufficient evidence. If you see a mod put the user has been dealt with and then you see that person on the servers later then that means that the evidence you submitted was not sufficient enough to ban them with.

So please if you are going to submit a report abuse make sure that you have really good evidence. Just because you submit a report of a hacker or "hacker" doesn't mean they will always get banned. Make sure that in your evidence you have the hacker actually hacking. There is nothing we hate more than evidence where they are literally doing nothing but running around and the person who submitted it claiming it's hacking.

So next time before any of you guys rage about a hacker or "hacker" please think about whether or not it was legit or not. Think about it, watch them, then record them if you are certain they are a hacker. There is no need to complain about it in game chat that will only get yourself in trouble.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
our mods are doing the best they can but from what ew have seen TBH a lot of people say someone is a hacker because they killed them and the person does not understand y i have seen people call people hacker cuz they have killed them sooo yea a lot of the "hackers" are not hacking.
Yes, like Dave said, not all the "hackers" are actually hacking. Most of the time people rage because they got killed and automatically assume they are hacking because the do not wan to actually admit a legitimate defeat. Now, when there are actual hackers we, the whole staff team, do our best to catch as many as we can. You can help us out by submitting report abuse with sufficient evidence. If you see a mod put the user has been dealt with and then you see that person on the servers later then that means that the evidence you submitted was not sufficient enough to ban them with.

So please if you are going to submit a report abuse make sure that you have really good evidence. Just because you submit a report of a hacker or "hacker" doesn't mean they will always get banned. Make sure that in your evidence you have the hacker actually hacking. There is nothing we hate more than evidence where they are literally doing nothing but running around and the person who submitted it claiming it's hacking.

So next time before any of you guys rage about a hacker or "hacker" please think about whether or not it was legit or not. Think about it, watch them, then record them if you are certain they are a hacker. There is no need to complain about it in game chat that will only get yourself in trouble.
Agreed that some people just call hacks for the sake of calling hacks, but there is no way you can't admit that the amount of hackers (especially on EU) have increased substantually. I have recorded and reported so many hackers in the past few months its unreal. Regen hackers have been running wild. Some of you staff members have to be going crazy with how much I poke them on ts with hackers lol.

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
I've recorded 7 Hackers in the past 30 hours, probably more hackers play us around 9am-12pm

Agreed that some people just call hacks for the sake of calling hacks, but there is no way you can't admit that the amount of hackers (especially on EU) have increased substantually. I have recorded and reported so many hacke
rs in the past few months its unreal. Regen hackers have been running wild. Some of you staff members have to be going crazy with how much I poke them on ts with hackers lol.
This is true for most uninformed players, but some players actually know what they are talking about, I've never gotten a hacking report denied.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
To be honest, the main reason might be due to the fact that many mods are having to do a lot of work for their GCSEs around this time of year, and so hackers are getting away with it more often. Also, due to the fact that EU has gained quite a lot of servers, mods find it harder to chase all the hackers down. However, the amount of hackers is so high right now, that I have see mods that have previously been amazing rage quit games without banning the hacker.

Another thing is something that I have found kinda weird. I have recently made a few reports, but the problem is that the reply is

In my honest opinion, people that quit MCSG because of hackers have a very weak character, and can't accept that the world is not perfect. I am not saying that this part is always true, but they are generally quite young, and might be those people, not saying that they are, that cry when they lose a game. This is in no way meant to offend anyone.
WOW! Just wow! I finally have found someone who understands me and has gone threw the same thing that I have, 2 days ago i saw a hacker, I reported him and saw him on the servers again, i was actually recording at this time and when i killed him in game he accused me of hacks, I also knew and realised that the amount of mods i have seen on the servers had been RIDICULOAUSLY low! Thank you for posting your opinion and taking time for it, this has made my day and I now know that there are people out there like me who have the same problem, I can't thank you enough <3

Nintendonuts

Diamond
Reaction score
WOW! Just wow! I finally have found someone who understands me and has gone threw the same thing that I have, 2 days ago i saw a hacker, I reported him and saw him on the servers again, i was actually recording at this time and when i killed him in game he accused me of hacks, I also knew and realised that the amount of mods i have seen on the servers had been RIDICULOAUSLY low! Thank you for posting your opinion and taking time for it, this has made my day and I now know that there are people out there like me who have the same problem, I can't thank you enough <3
Once, on my alt, I was fighting a team of 2 and like any decent person would do, I was keeping them a distance from me with arrows. My bow shots killed his teammate, then he accused me of hacks because he said "That arrow did 2 hearts" all my shots were crits and they had full iron armor, it was possible to do 2 hearts, but I didn't want him to be mad by killing him with a bow, so I started to meelee him, and he used hacks on me , I said "wow, you're the hacker" and he replied "only because you hack too". Hackers disappoint me all the time -.-

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well... I wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic reply, but I appreciate it. Recently I have been reporting hackers with more than enough evidence, but they continued roaming the servers. I suppose that the only way to ban someone for certain is to report them to echo_555. He bans everyone with any evidence regardless of whether they hack or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci