• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers just don't get it.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
I believe everyone should get a second chance. Maybe they were being stupid or someone got on their account. But whatever the situation was, after they goofed the 1st time they get a second chance to redeem themselves and make up for their mistake.
So you think dealting evidence deserves a second chance?

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
Look guys, I have recorded and reported countless hackers on the servers, only for them to either not be banned, or come back after their week suspension and keep hacking. Now I know MCgamer has a really good staff team. But their is a point where we have to realize that a little warning wont change a hackers opinion. they don't get it. This is why I suggest permaban for obvious hacking or permaban on second offence of hacks. It would keep the servers far cleaner. The people who hack on minecraft are as low as you will find, and that's not something that I think MCgamer should be letting swim in their pool.
Although I do agree with this idea, I've seen hackers stop hacking after their ban, ALSO there is something people don't see about the "Deleting Evidence" issue, example: Say someone is a professional DDoS'er, and someone finally gets evidence to take him down, but then the player deletes the evidence and the DDoS'er can get unbanned because there was no evidence to back his ban up.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
Although I do agree with this idea, I've seen hackers stop hacking after their ban, ALSO there is something people don't see about the "Deleting Evidence" issue, example: Say someone is a professional DDoS'er, and someone finally gets evidence to take him down, but then the player deletes the evidence and the DDoS'er can get unbanned because there was no evidence to back his ban up.
Yes but If some is a mega hacker and running everyones fun and then just comes back in a week and does it again for a bit I think it should not be 1 week but 1 month or 3 months

tommat6000

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes but If some is a mega hacker and running everyones fun and then just comes back in a week and does it again for a bit I think it should not be 1 week but 1 month or 3 months
If a hacker comes back and hacks after being banned for a week he is perm banned.

K

KiDD

Hackers may not get it, but upon noncooperation with the rules after previous punishment, they'll be gone. It is fair, especially when hackers get a second chance.

sasboy123

Survivor
Reaction score
I know what hackers are, and yes I appreciate that eu gets heaps of hackers, so yeah I know
no because you play au so you don't know what is it like to have hackers every game you just know about it not how it feels

ChibiGoose

Platinum
Reaction score
no because you play au so you don't know what is it like to have hackers every game you just know about it not how it feels
And It's not just hackers in every game, usually on EU it's like 4-5 hackers every game xD

J

Jojo

I understand why there is no perm ban for hackers as first offense, but the sad thing is that I feel like I'm even more punished than the hackers, because first they kill me and then I spend 2 hours uploading a 20 secs video ;-; That's aweful I don't have the time to do that anymore, especially after each game :(
Anyways the Mods are doing their best, such as all the players who record and report the hackers and that's something to say thank you for :) Maybe it will get less.... someday.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci