• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers!

TeamReshiram2000

Spectator
Reaction score
You know, I thought mcsg was supposed to be non hack servers, but I really don't think so. I think there should be way more moderators who care to stay in the games the whole time. Just know some one kept hitting me like 10 blocks back and would never get hurt, WITH HER FISTS! I think, mcsg should have a anti cheat thing, and if a person has hacks they would get kicked because I am losing my points like crazy! I am getting really ticked off with this server because of it and I am thinking of stopping pretty soon if this doesn't get fixed!

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
We know that there are hackers on MCSG but I'm afraid it's impossible for us to have a plugin which kicks all hackers. Nodus updates every week and NoCheat only detects some hacks such as flying. We, as moderators, have the job of finding hackers and banning them on servers. If you do see a hacker, use a recording program, upload the video to YouTube and file a Report Abuse.

Trust me, it's not something that we alone can fix. People will hack on every server.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Every PVP server is going to have hackers. Its not just us. Because the Survival games is a small environment PVP style, you just notice it more often then you would on large-scale servers. And MCSG has almost 100 Moderators from around the world which is WAY more than any other server. My point is simply that we're trying our best. We've already banned thousands of players for cheating, swearing, and spamming.

TeamReshiram2000

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know how to do the record thing but also, some kid just hit me once and I flew 50 blocks back. his name is Person462!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Believe me when i say this us moderators try very hard to catch as many hacks as we can. Some are much better than others at hiding it. Players think we don't do anything or hardly do anything to stop the hacking threat, but its not true. If a Mod doesn't stay in a game, it is often because another person has asked them to come to a different server and watch a person on it. :D Don't let people who hack bring you down over a game you want to enjoy. Take pride in knowing that you are a force to be reckoned with without having to cheat. In the end, YOU are the one who can play the game properly.

Lhos

Survivor
Reaction score
The best part is that the plugin will mess with players who aren't hacking. Another player and I got into a fight with wooden axes, and two hits in, neither of us could hurt each other anymore. Obviously we were both using forcefields so we couldn't hurt each other, so the server decided to keep us from hurting each other.

JoshAU

Survivor
Reaction score
there should be more mods on au. i find the most hackers on au and the least mods
We have very few AU Mods but we try our best if you find a hacker or expect someone is hacking please get on teamspeak and poke a mod telling them which server the person might be on.

TeamReshiram2000

Spectator
Reaction score
I was just in a round with my friend Griffin111 and this guy named Crepist274 came along. We had full iron armor and diamond sword when he just had a Stone axe and Iron Chest plate. He would never get hit but then he came towards us, kept hitting us so far back, and every hit was 1 heart but we hit him 6 times with diamond swords but he never died. Then he killed us. Then we watched him kill a kid with fire aspect sword and full iron armor with diamond boots. He killed she/he with wooden sword, to show hes a hacker, in 3 HITS! Now hes a hacker. I took screenshots but they didn't go threw. I have one that shows one hit shaking 1.5 hearts away with stone axe. Please ban him he is such a hacker.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
There is a bug that doesn't allow you to be hit. This isn't a hack, but a bug. I saw it happen once in-game, one person couldn't hit the other guy, so he swapped the weapon and he was able to hit him again.
Try that next time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci