• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hackers

robnopus

Spectator
Reaction score
Report Report Report people, we need your help with your eyes as we ban majority of the reports with solid proof!
HOW DO I REPORT? THERES A GUY NAMED arocks1234 and he hacks but i dunz know how to report him

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
HOW DO I REPORT? THERES A GUY NAMED arocks1234 and he hacks but i dunz know how to report him
Record video of him hacking, then post it in the report abuse section of the forums :)

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is the only thing we can do, complaining will not change anything. The two things we can do is. First, Have our Moderators catch them. Second, Have our community catch them for us. Really thats all we can do.
The problem is it will still ruin THAT game. If you get killed by a hacker it doesn't matter if you report them, it still ruins the game. The past 10 games I have been killed by a hacker. Even if I reported them all, it still ruined my game experience. Also, if you ban one hacker there is always another one to take its place.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
The problem is it will still ruin THAT game. If you get killed by a hacker it doesn't matter if you report them, it still ruins the game. The past 10 games I have been killed by a hacker. Even if I reported them all, it still ruined my game experience. Also, if you ban one hacker there is always another one to take its place.
There will always be hackers, it is a fact of life and of Minecraft. However, if we can get it into people's heads that hacking will not be tolerated and will result in a ban, then we can greatly reduce their numbers. It is apathy and refusal to continue reporting them that is keeping their numbers high, for they feel that they will receive no punishment for their actions. If we do continue reporting them, they will be banned, and less people will hack. It's as simple as that, but it requires the full participation of everybody.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
The whole point is to reduce the hackers. Hackers will never be gone but we slowly pick out the bad people. If you become killed by a hacker or in a game with a hacker, please poke one of the Moderators in the TeamSpeak. We will come right away to the server you are in to resolve your issue. There is no point in arguing though we both know that hackers will just continue. Also when you play any Multiplayer game there is a hacker. DayZ riddled with hackers, CoD riddled with hackers, this is how it is. I know, it ruins anyones gameplay experience. It straight up sucks.

wackojacko357

Spectator
Reaction score
i have video proof of hacker that i recorded but i have been banned for nothing. its a perm ban aswell can i please be unbanned and were and how do i send in the clips?????

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Mogimogisoogle

Spectator
Reaction score
Urm, the same has happened to me, perm ban for an unknown reason, please help me understand what I've done....... :(

wackojacko357

Spectator
Reaction score
mogimogisoogle i had done nothing i killed someone in the water and got banned to :L

Mogimogisoogle

Spectator
Reaction score
GibboAssasin, could you please tell me why I have been banned? A video or something.....

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
why cant poeple get banned for sprint hacks anymore though?!? becuase i see them alot and the moderators jsut say " its a bug" but the bug makes it so u cant eat or move properly. I havent seen that bug in ages?!? and yet sprint hackers are just getting away with it.
The amount of sprinthackers is insane. I met a hacker yesterday, with obvious sprinthacks who said
Bunny Lover SHUT UP, I DONT HACK IM JUST PRO LOSER
He made me feel 'Is every hacker an eight year old or what?'.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci