• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Harmony [US] Seeking Active Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameBuster

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FlameBuster
Skype Name (Mandatory):flame_buster_
Can you use TeamSpeak?:Yes i am able to get on teamspeak
What timezone do you live?:i live in Eastern timezone
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:eek: out of 7
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:45 games won out of 1444
PvP Strengths:Sword Rod bow and Flint and stell
PvP Weaknesses:Bow spam
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes i understand all the rules 100% provided in this application.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):No i dont have a ronk on this server
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?If i am accepted i will be on everyday only if i say i wont be on thats only when im not on and when ever i have to do something with the family.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):i will be helpuf in pvp and i dont hate this clan but i have always wanted to apply for this clan and get accepted and my clan was disbanded but i didnt care because i wanted to join Harmony.

SheWantsMedic_

Spectator
Reaction score
Application

Minecraft ign: Bizzyy.
Skype name: ceejay.alexson1
Can you use teamspeak? Yes.
What timezone are you? Mountain timezone.
SoloSG wins: 13.
Regular at wins: 298 or something.
Pvp strengths: I'm good with all my secondaries but my communication will get better over time.
Pvp weaknesses: like I said, my communication will get better over time.
Do you understand the rules provided above the application? I do.
Do you have a rank on mcgamer? I have plat on my main and on my alt.
If you get accepted how often will you be on in #Harmony? I usually stay on all day.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? For starters I'm a really experienced player. I know members in your clan. I have a route for every map there is on mcsg. I'm also looking for a fresh start. I want a chance to meet new people and a chance to makes this clan a better place for others. Since I am a very caring loving person I can make that happen. xb you will be surprised on how much 1 person can make a deference to the clan.

MilesMania

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: mil3s_ , NoHaxJustBatman
Skype Name (Mandatory): DeadlyDragonn
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: Central Time Zone In US
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 2 // 18 I don't play solo that much
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 102 // 1339
PvP Strengths: FNS , Rod , Sword , Bow Spam
PvP Weaknesses: Long Shots Bow , A 1v3 , Hackers
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Yes I Have Platinum
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? I can play weekdays 6p.m to 9.m Central time zone US
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I am really good at fns and rod and I think I can help a lot with clan battles and other stuff like that..

KiritoPlaysPvP

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: KiritoPlays
Skype Name (Mandatory): micoagustin13
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What timezone do you live?: Um, if its like 7pm est, for me its 7am. I can play dat time
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: idk I forgot :p
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 154 - 1100
PvP Strengths: Rod, Sword,
PvP Weaknesses: Flint, Bow
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Not yet
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? Every friday, I will always be active. However if I have holidays, I'll always play if I can.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I'm a good sg player, you can ask flame and plox about it. They're one of my clan members in Darkened. I helped them win and at the same time have fun together. So yeah

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:GodQG
Skype Name (Mandatory):GodQG™// Mistakes//MCSG
Can you use TeamSpeak?:Yes.
What timezone do you live?:Az
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:59 wins games played 1000. I don't really try hard on sg solo
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:48 wins games played 1369 don't really try on stats.
PvP Strengths:Rod Sword Bow and Strafe
PvP Weaknesses: Taking 3 team out and Combos
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): No I Don't.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? once a day because my brother take turns on playing.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I am Good at taking out people when I play for a while and get lots of combos
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a prefatory member! Your qualities will be observed to decide if you will be accepted fully into#Harmony.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Syck_Ryder_
Skype Name (Mandatory): syck_ryder_v2
Can you use TeamSpeak?: yes
What timezone do you live?: eastern
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 1/11
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 31/1169
PvP Strengths: I'm good with stars and a bow (use rod sometimes not often)
PvP Weaknesses: f&S
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no (might get gold)
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? i will be on almost every day for atleast an hour
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): i was just in a clan darkened and i made a lot of friends in it but it sadly disbanded so I've bin looking for a clan and i think this clan is organized and very good (thank you). :)
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a prefatory member! Your qualities will be observed to decide if you will be accepted fully into#Harmony.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: FlameBuster
Skype Name (Mandatory):flame_buster_
Can you use TeamSpeak?:Yes i am able to get on teamspeak
What timezone do you live?:i live in Eastern timezone
SoloSG Wins/Games Played:eek: out of 7
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:45 games won out of 1444
PvP Strengths:Sword Rod bow and Flint and stell
PvP Weaknesses:Bow spam
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?:Yes i understand all the rules 100% provided in this application.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory):No i dont have a ronk on this server
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?If i am accepted i will be on everyday only if i say i wont be on thats only when im not on and when ever i have to do something with the family.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):i will be helpuf in pvp and i dont hate this clan but i have always wanted to apply for this clan and get accepted and my clan was disbanded but i didnt care because i wanted to join Harmony.

Piico

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Picoo
Skype Name (Mandatory): josh_pico
What timezone do you live?: SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 0/0
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:Weaknesses: 50/600
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?Whenever I can get on
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):please dont judge me by my stats they are trash but i am a god. Good with sword bow rod fns teamwork, even dman773 can tell you im better than him ;). Weaknesses are water fights I hate water. Please accept a fellow god in your clan you can 1v1 me if u dont believe im good.

ImGlorious

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Picoo
Skype Name (Mandatory): josh_pico
What timezone do you live?: SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 0/0
RegularSG Wins/Games Played:Weaknesses: 50/600
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: yes
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): no
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony?Whenever I can get on
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly):please dont judge me by my stats they are trash but i am a god. Good with sword bow rod fns teamwork, even dman773 can tell you im better than him ;). Weaknesses are water fights I hate water. Please accept a fellow god in your clan you can 1v1 me if u dont believe im good.
Congratulations, you've been accepted as a prefatory member! Your qualities will be observed to decide if you will be accepted fully into#Harmony. I'm not sure if I sent a request to the correct Skype, if you didn't receive a request, add me on Skype: imglorious_.

OnePoison

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OnePoison/Dattey.
Skype Name: dattey998.
Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
What timezone do you live?: Mexico, Cancun (Im from Canada).
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: 0 Wins/13 Played.
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 12 Wins/259 Played (I Promise im not bad).
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod and bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Fns.
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes, I understand.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG: No.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? Every day.

What makes you a good asset to this clan?: I think im mature, respectful and good at playing.

-OnePoison

GreenE4Sux

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GreenE4/ShrekLikesSwamps
Skype Name (Mandatory): yoyoitsgreen
Can you use TeamSpeak?: yes sir
What timezone do you live?: California
SoloSG Wins/Games Played: never played solo
RegularSG Wins/Games Played: 64 after stat reset. 304 before stat reset.
PvP Strengths: strafing fns rod
PvP Weaknesses: bow and lag.
Do you understand the rules provided above the application?: Yes, I do.
Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): Unfortunately, I do not.
If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? I will be on at the least 3 times a week.
What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I think I would be a good asset to this clan because I think I am a pretty decent pvper, I listen well to others and I a pretty good team player. I would just like to add that I have a really good attitude towards the game, I do not rage and I do not put others down for no reason ever.

Last edited:

JoshyPlayzMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Jushua

Skype Name (Mandatory):thejdking41 ( You have my skype)

Can you use TeamSpeak?: Yup

What timezone do you live?: EST

RegularSG Wins/Games Played: I play mcgamer but i also play a-lot of other server with mcsg and i have like 100 wins around

PvP Strengths: Circles / Straight Lining / Jittering / Rod Combos

PvP Weaknesses: Bows

Do You Have a Rank on MCSG (Not Mandatory): No. I will get a rank soon.

If you are accepted, how often will you be active with #Harmony? Like Every day lmao

What makes you a good asset to this clan? (Please answer throughly): I Am really god at pvp. I am a Kohi Player and my Aim is great and so is my strafe. I think if i join the clan back i can really help the clan out alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci