• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Has the time come for MCSG V3?

Should V3 happen?

• Yes, it's time for a change

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, the plugin is great the way it is

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, firstly the entire game isn't about clans, the vast majority of the community isn't involved in them. Secondly, I don't see how it's detrimental to clans, it's not like everyone would be running around with 1.5 armour bars. It would actually mean that clans have to play a bit more tactically and ration what they get in chests - the funnes clan battles I've played have been the ones where people run out of arrows or food etc., although those happen rarely.

nope.

You're right, I completely forgot that V2 implemented other changes, to be honest. Anyway, why not add some new features as well as updating chests? I have no idea what, but I'd love to hear it.
Actually, clans are a big part of mcsg, if you aren't in one I would understand why you don't get what I'm saying.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Actually, clans are a big part of mcsg, if you aren't in one I would understand why you don't get what I'm saying.
I am in one, and as I said I don't see how slightly less armour/stuff would make them less fun.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
There be no success thing as "tanks" or "stacked"
This is incredibly false. It would simply be slightly rarer to find someone so stacked as quickly. As it stands, many good clans have really efficient routes with a lot of tier 2's, leaving them stacked in just a few minutes. Having slight nerfs to the contents of chests would require more effort and time, but it would still be quite possible. Also, there would be fewer stacked people, leaving those who were unlucky with loot a larger chance of making a comeback. It would be much more fair, and wouldn't decide the potential winners in the first few minutes, as it often has in V2.

Some changes that I would like to see:
Less low-priority food. As it stands, there's way too many types, and small amounts of each except for things like cookies, watermelon, and other foods that really aren't as high-value.
Slightly less iron, chain, and possibly gold armor. As I said above in response to xxSPUxx, large teams are able to obtain massive amounts of armor in very little time, as well as weapons and food.

Where's the survival in this? Sure, PvP and fighting for those routes is a large part of surviving, but that shouldn't be the only part. Teams have it much too easy. They don't have to ration or share enough - you get stacked, you kill another stacked person, you walk around and find another person, kill them too, and boom - you have enough gear to win the Games. Some people can even AFK until deathmatch.

The ratio of an average player should be roughly 1/24, or 1/23 if we account for non-full games. After all, there's 24 players in one game, so shouldn't they win roughly 1 in 24 games if they're actually "average"? But no, most of the people in a game have a ratio as bad as 0/500, or something similar, quite often. Yes, people who are above average will have a higher ratio, and people who are below will have a worse one, but the majority have a ratio of 1 in a hundred or more? That's just a bit absurd.

I think I went a bit off-topic o.o

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
This is incredibly false. It would simply be slightly rarer to find someone so stacked as quickly. As it stands, many good clans have really efficient routes with a lot of tier 2's, leaving them stacked in just a few minutes. Having slight nerfs to the contents of chests would require more effort and time, but it would still be quite possible. Also, there would be fewer stacked people, leaving those who were unlucky with loot a larger chance of making a comeback. It would be much more fair, and wouldn't decide the potential winners in the first few minutes, as it often has in V2.

Some changes that I would like to see:
Less low-priority food. As it stands, there's way too many types, and small amounts of each except for things like cookies, watermelon, and other foods that really aren't as high-value.
Slightly less iron, chain, and possibly gold armor. As I said above in response to xxSPUxx, large teams are able to obtain massive amounts of armor in very little time, as well as weapons and food.

Where's the survival in this? Sure, PvP and fighting for those routes is a large part of surviving, but that shouldn't be the only part. Teams have it much too easy. They don't have to ration or share enough - you get stacked, you kill another stacked person, you walk around and find another person, kill them too, and boom - you have enough gear to win the Games. Some people can even AFK until deathmatch.

The ratio of an average player should be roughly 1/24, or 1/23 if we account for non-full games. After all, there's 24 players in one game, so shouldn't they win roughly 1 in 24 games if they're actually "average"? But no, most of the people in a game have a ratio as bad as 0/500, or something similar, quite often. Yes, people who are above average will have a higher ratio, and people who are below will have a worse one, but the majority have a ratio of 1 in a hundred or more? That's just a bit absurd.

I think I went a bit off-topic o.o
Y u do dis

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, considering I have a year-long grudge against you for reasons that I can't even remember anymore, it was my pleasure. :)
Probably from streams I guess? You did seem pretty blood thirsty for me that one time on sg highway

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Probably from streams I guess? You did seem pretty blood thirsty for me that one time on sg highway
Wait, you were watching that? :eek: That's awkward.
Nope, I've had a grudge against you for so long that I actually forgot when it started, and how. I don't even know why. ;_;

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I brought this up in a status a while back. I would love to see a v3.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
If they do go with a v3, they need to give a bigger definition to it, as in change things other then just the chests.
just saying :p you missed spelled chad's name its Meet Chad The DJ not Meet Chad The xD

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
he put the after chad so i think you would be right if it said "on" not the xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci