• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Has the time come for MCSG V3?

Should V3 happen?

• Yes, it's time for a change

Votes: 38 59.4%
  • No, the plugin is great the way it is

Votes: 26 40.6%

• Total voters

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
But it is broken*, as discussed in the thread
Not really broken - and yes I know I spelled it wrong previously, that is how to quote is - it is more or less little issues that really aren't that big of a deal.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Not really broken - and yes I know I spelled it wrong previously, that is how to quote is - it is more or less little issues that really aren't that big of a deal.
However small they are, what's wrong with trying to fix those problems? Also, it's not just about the system being completely broken (which it isn't - V2 is a great plugin) but also about the fact that it has been around for ages and is becoming stale for some people.

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
I have to correct you, pumpkin pie is not the same as bread. I may suck at pvp, but i know everything about food in minecraft. If i'm wrong, i quit minecraft and you can get my account.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To me, it seems like you are trying to bend it kind of in your favor. IMO
How? The only way I can imagine this helps anyone in particular is that, because it balances tier 1s and tier 2s a bit, people with less routes would benefit. I have routes on most maps so that's not a problem for me. Can you explain?

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How? The only way I can imagine this helps anyone in particular is that, because it balances tier 1s and tier 2s a bit, people with less routes would benefit. I have routes on most maps so that's not a problem for me. Can you explain?
You Want less iron armor, which is important to defense. And less arrows, which are also a big part of offense. Sorry of offend you, if I did.

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have to correct you, pumpkin pie is not the same as bread. I may suck at pvp, but i know everything about food in minecraft. If i'm wrong, i quit minecraft and you can get my account.
According to this very dodgy guide: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Hunger they are different, I fear for your account D:

You Want less iron armor, which is important to defense. And less arrows, which are also a big part of offense. Sorry of offend you, if I did.
No problem, wasn't offensive at all. It's good to get feedback.

Smizack

Survivor
Reaction score
Can someone explain me what V1 was all about? I joined this year :p

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can someone explain me what V1 was all about? I joined this year :p
Less armour; much less food; arrows came as one instead of five and stuff like bones, string, rotten flesh, maps and compasses came in tier 1s. You could also get 2 diamonds in one tier 2 chest, which is how I got my first win (I got that and a stick off corn) :'-)

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Less armour; much less food; arrows came as one instead of five and stuff like bones, string, rotten flesh, maps and compasses came in tier 1s. You could also get 2 diamonds in one tier 2 chest, which is how I got my first win (I got that and a stick off corn) :'-)
The good ol' days

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci