• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hater or <3?

Well.....

• Total voters

Falconfund

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree with SpaghettiSquid, this somewhat resembles an attention seeking thread. Maybe there is some other way to go about this that does not have to be so blunt/public. Maybe ask a trusted member or mod of this sight via PM for their opinion on your situation.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As SpaghettiSquid said, it's your choice to stay or not. You can ask for people's opinion, but their point of view is probably completely different from your's. Now my personal opinion, I've never talked to you, but the things talked about you either express about how you're a completely immature person, and other's talk about how you're fun to talk to and etc. If you truly like it here at MCSG then stay, don't let others get in your way.
I vote, "I hate you" because I can and it's free.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This thread is stupid. All you're trying to do is get attention on the forums, and I do not like it. If you're curious about why some people hate you, then why don't you go ask them yourself? You didn't need to make a thread about this -_-
Anyway, I guess we're neutral from the experiences we've had. I'm going to vote no on this poll because you weren't that great of a leader of #Elysium. Maybe we can get on even ground sometime?

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't like you at all. I'd say I have my reasons though.
I can see why. :L

Smash, you need to learn when to act mature and when not to. It's OK to have fun, but when you go overboard and people ask you to stop, it is generally not a good idea to continue screaming and cursing at people. Just my two cents. ;) I don't hate you, but I don't necessarily like you either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci