• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US]

Eriebear10

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly me and maniac were trying to have some fun, then you call us bad, next you target maniac a thousand times, the. Team on me, then target me. Then it keeps going on. If hafley ruins my day. Thanks :(
dood we were playing on a ffa server and and I was fightning someone and then maniac comes in trys to kill me so I defended myself and I killed him and I was not targeting u guys were targeting me :(

Eriebear10

Diamond
Reaction score
can someone get me unbanned I just got banned for hacking because I was recking a mod on flexon plz

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
Updates tomorrow, sorry we've been a bit slow on trying to get those done : P

CandyLoco

Experienced
Reaction score
dood we were playing on a ffa server and and I was fightning someone and then maniac comes in trys to kill me so I defended myself and I killed him and I was not targeting u guys were targeting me :(
I dont want to start flame, please pm me this conversation or get some balls and actually come on the Ts. Thanks :) Don't Tripple Post Please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci