• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Haunted [US]

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
If a mod removes it for me that would be easier for me so... Any way how about you leave. We won with Juggernaut who wasn't on the roster at the time due to a forum glitch and Duckluv looked at this and said it was true. Sadly this can't revoke the DQ though. So you may think you won it doesn't matter. So how about you leave c;
How about u take down the win.. Its not hard if ur on ur account lol. U didn't win, but hey, if u wanna say u won, be my guest mate. Battle again soon

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
How about u take down the win.. Its not hard if ur on ur account lol. U didn't win, but hey, if u wanna say u won, be my guest mate. Battle again soon
can u just be mature? we talked to a mod already, u dont get the final decision, the mod does.

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
can u just be mature? we talked to a mod already, u dont get the final decision, the mod does.
Exactly kiddo, Both Fusion and I have already talked to a Mod and the final decision was that the battle would be nullified. As a result of which, Fusion needs to take down the win and im just trying to clear up the fact that u didnt win. Immaturity has nothing to do with the convo here bud. Thanks for your imput :D

2OPBruh

Career
Reaction score
Lol u cant take it off right now? and no she told me u didnt win. lol
lol, Just be quite and stfu nobody likes you guys and your annoying af. gtfo go suck each others dicks like seriously

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci