• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Had To Run For Your Life?

Quantum
Reaction score
As the title of the Thread says, have you ever been in a situation where you literally had to run and/or fight for you life IRL?

Last edited:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Some drunk 18 year olds tried to run me and my friend over and I had to run and jump over a dumpster. My friend used to be an adventurer like you, then he took a beer bottle to the chest. He's still alive but I wanted to use that reference.

Quantum
Reaction score
Some drunk 18 year olds tried to run me and my friend over and I had to run and jump over a dumpster. My friend used to be an adventurer like you, then he took a beer bottle to the chest. He's still alive but I wanted to use that reference.
I guess that was pretty scary. o_O

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
I have had to run for my life once. Walking back from our nightly run in the woods my hockey coach drove behind us in a golf cart. We were on a trail that was barely big enough to have the golf cart fit. To the right was a 50 foot fall off a cliff into the water below, to the left was a 10 foot wall. It was either run or get run over by the golf cart, and yes he did hit a kid and actually hurt him.

Reactions:

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah. So I was walking through this university and I noticed a bunch of people staring at me while going through some garbage on the floor. It startled me but I kept quiet. It was really strange but I didn't think anything was going to happen until the group of people started charging at me!

I started running and running and I kept looking back at these people chasing me....

I guess that's the last time I will ever go back to Valleyside...

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah. So I was walking through this university and I noticed a bunch of people staring at me while going through some garbage on the floor. It startled me but I kept quiet. It was really strange but I didn't think anything was going to happen until the group of people started charging at me!

I started running and running and I kept looking back at these people chasing me....

I guess that's the last time I will ever go back to Valleyside...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CRIED

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
From a four team with full iron, yeah..

But in reality, I had a bunch of Ferrero Rochers to eat in lunch at school and apparently they're a chick magnet.

Let's just say I had to Usain Bolt my way to the men's bathroom to keep the female swarm away from me so I could finally eat in peace. *phew*

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
1) When this creepy old guy in Victoria Chinatown decided to stalk me and my friend
2) When I was walking around in Bangkok and this huge red shirt protest was going on
3) When there were anti-Chinese protests in Vietnam in early 2014 and I'm sorta part Chinese so yeahhh
4) Once I had to row for my life when I was getting chased by a sealion, does that count?

N

Nikola

Oh well so yeah it was a really late night and I was coming back from an extra class that I had with a couple of my friends. One guy kept following us until I decided to turn around and ask him what he wants. He pulled out a KNIFE and started running, you can guess what happened next.. NO GOD DAMMIT I haven't been stabbed I ran for my life. Sorry for bringing your hopes down <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
From a four team with full iron, yeah..

But in reality, I had a bunch of Ferrero Rochers to eat in lunch at school and apparently they're a chick magnet.

Let's just say I had to Usain Bolt my way to the men's bathroom to keep the female swarm away from me so I could finally eat in peace. *phew*
You could've pulled out le jazza smooth moves and used that chocolate to your advantage to get all of the ladies

hax

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was 10 years old, I was in a large shopping centre. I went up an escalator towards the car park and behind the corner there was a pedofile that tried to abduct me. I sprinted away and jumped a fair portion of the escalator going down.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I was nearly kidnapped 6 years ago.
Cars, a lot of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci