• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have You Ever Been In A Situation Where You Had To Run For Your Life?

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
When I was walking around ankle level in the water, I saw a blue ringed octopus and it chased me back to shore. It was really pissed.

Charlie'

Gold
Reaction score
Me and my friend Gardner, or gardner were exploring some paths out back of a local rec center last April and we came upon an abandoned warehouse. We cruised around the perimeter and found some black cars with New York plates, even though we live in a small town in southern Maine. We eventually made our way towards the door, wherewe saw two firgures inside (we could only see their silhouettes since the sun was behind us shinging into the doorway and there weren't any lights on inside). They noticed us and started approaching us, and at that point we deemed it am appropriate time to leave. We sprinted out of the clearing and back into the woods. They didn't pursue us outside of the building. We investigated it later that week, and came to the conclusion that it was some sort of drug operation.

Bradyy_

Tribute
Reaction score
I went a few days with a ruptured appendix. It started out just like a stomach virus, but then it exploded or whatever in my abdomen, so my fever shot up and I had seizures. Had to rush to the hospital where I stayed for three weeks :eek: guess that was "running for my life" in a less literal way lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci