• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite gender?

D

Damien // Teepwn

Oh yes, many times... I have quite long hair (just about down to my shoulders). Luckily, I've only been mistaken by elderly ladies and you can't blame them; their eyesight is slowly deteriorating.

Brownieee

Diamond
Reaction score
If I skype someone for the first time, to like team or something, I usually get:
"Oh youre a guy? thought you were a girl because of your skin"
"Um.. are you a guy or a girl?"
etc. ;-;

M

MrKorrenian

I think someone said on the show yourself thread something about thinking I was a girl

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My username doesn't exactly sound like a girl's so I'm usually mistaken for being a guy. (especially on league omg why)
It doesn't help that I often use "dude" or "man" when speaking, and my skin lacks the trademark eyes that most other female skins have.

Whenever I play faction servers, I go solo and use invisibility pots to keep myself hidden as I kill people with potions. Since I'm always invisible, people never see my female skin, they only know my name, which also doesn't sound feminine. I love their reactions when I finally reveal myself and they find out that the person killing their fully enchanted diamond-armored players is a mere girl screwing around with them as they rage in chat.

MeaganRoses

Survivor
Reaction score
My username doesn't exactly sound like a girl's so I'm usually mistaken for being a guy. (especially on league omg why)
Used to happen to me all the time before I got my MeaganRoses account, which is exactly why I named it as such so I wouldn't be constantly mistaken as a guy. My favorite was when I would correct someone and be like '...I'm a girl' and they would get so taken back as if to say WHAT A GIRL PLAYING MINECRAFT THIS IS INSANE GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN
;D

JokersMaze

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Used to happen to me all the time before I got my MeaganRoses account, which is exactly why I named it as such so I wouldn't be constantly mistaken as a guy. My favorite was when I would correct someone and be like '...I'm a girl' and they would get so taken back as if to say WHAT A GIRL PLAYING MINECRAFT THIS IS INSANE GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN
;D
Guy: (thinking) No... NO THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE. HOW AM I LOSING TO A GIRL?!
Guy: (outloud) lol stupid girl go make me a sandwich

Ah the lovely excuses they give.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci