• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you ever been mistaken for the opposite gender?

KarterHD

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever been mistaken by my gender, but possibly my race. For some reason, my manly voice gives people the impression of me being African American.

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Once this kid thought i was a guy cause i didn't wanna skype because i was sick. He didn't believe me.

But i was sick ;-;

But that was a year ago.. so nobody knew me then.

Also, i've been mistaken for a squeaker boy before. #10yearoldsqueaker

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I talk to people on Teamspeak, when they hear my voice for the first time, the first thing they assume is I'm a 10 year old squeeker boy. Yeah, kind of happens to me a lot.
Thats why I never talk on TeamSpeak, I just type in chat. Im embarrassed of my voice lol.

(I realize that I double posted and yes, I am intelligent enough to see the edit button. Its just one was a reply and the other was just a normal post.)

Reaction score
Thats why I never talk on TeamSpeak, I just type in chat. Im embarrassed of my voice lol.

(I realize that I double posted and yes, I am intelligent enough to see the edit button. Its just one was a reply and the other was just a normal post.)
Yeah I don't talk much either unless it's around people I've known for a while

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci