• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Have you watched the Hunger Games movies?

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Hai! >:3

I have NEVER, NEVER watched the Hunger Games movies before so when I came to MCSG, I knew nothing. xD

I would just like some opinions, without Flame Wars, if watching the Hunger Games movies actually helps when playing MCSG?

I don't think you need to watch the Hunger Games movies to be good in MCSG, but what do you think?

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
No.

The movies don't teach you how to develop chest routes, or do better in PVP, or give you other basic tips to do well in the Minecraft Survival Games.

What's funny is that I didn't even like the movie. :p

TheRealBoomyay

Survivor
Reaction score
no, the hunger games storyline made it so katniss, the underdog won, while in reality the superior player would always win in MCSG.

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Doesn't relate at all. These maps are more of PVP maps so there isn't much survival in my opinion. You just need PVP skills to win now.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
It was an okay movie, not great, but pretty good. When I watched it for the first time it was after months of playing MCSG; and I didn't find much similarity between the two, even at that time. It's more just you'll be in the vast minority if you haven't seen it. :p

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've seen it, it's fine, but it doesn't pertain to MCSG at all.

Rebound4

Career
Reaction score
well if u hide the lag could make u win
I wasn't talking about hiding all game. Literally just then I played a match and took out a guy and won who was ranked in the top 3000 and I'm barely in the top 17000. I might be as good as pvper as him but he plays much more than me so much more chance to get wins.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci