• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Having problem with Lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

ZombieTracker

I heard it through the grape vine that people are having problems with lagging and sometimes crashing, and that just wont do. Many of you know BebopVox, but some of you may not know that at the end of last year he posted a video on how to make your Minecraft go fast! Why is this relevant? By following the steps he outlined all your lagging problems should go away and you will be able to appreciate the grand scale of our new map and have an edge on the leaderboards! Without further ado, here is how you make your Minecraft go Fast!
Please know what you are doing when you perform this task on your computer and we are not responsible if something goes terribly wrong (including, but not limited too the robot rise against humanity, a portal releasing the dark lord Cthulhu, or your computer crashing). And please please please don't delete your System 32 folder... Of course if you do, there is no way we would hear about because your computer will be DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
Yep, These are good steps to follow.

I do know BebopVox (Keith) as I'm the Head Admin of Minecraft Monday's and Chad is an Admin and friends with Keith.

Cory

Tribute
Reaction score
I was part of Keith's camera crew at Minecon, so I know him as well haha
That I didn't know.

I was a Mod, Then I was promoted right before Minecon to Assistant Admin, then Hackett had to step down because of a promotion at his job and therefore Hackett recommended me to be the Head Admin.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That I didn't know.

I was a Mod, Then I was promoted right before Minecon to Assistant Admin, then Hackett had to step down because of a promotion at his job and therefore Hackett recommended me to be the Head Admin.
Nice! Im just a fan :3

Thonger1232

Spectator
Reaction score
any video like this on mac ??? i use optifine and it helps a lill bit

Clbrend

Career
Reaction score
You can download Magic Launcher. You can choose how much memory minecraft uses in the setup. And installing mods becomes way easier.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I still have Java 1.6, and I'm afraid to try out 1.7, so ZombieTracker should I try Java 1.7 out? It isn;t even on the java website yet....but Optifine does help a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci