• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Havoc EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubib

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: jubib
How old are you?: 13
What is your name in real life?: Herman
What is your Skype username?: hermanhassan21
What country do you come from?: Norway
How many wins do you have on MCSG?: I got 46 wins but I used to play this back when I was a noob I got 755 wins on the hive if that helps
How many games have you played on MCSG?: 1341 as I said I wasn't really good back then
What are your PvP strengths?: I would say my main strength is sword, I'm fairly good at getting critical hits which helps me kill my opponent faster this helps especially in tight arenas where there is small room to fight in. My strafing is also really good which helps me getting deadly combos and win the fight this helps in 1v1s. I'm also really good with the bow my accuracy is pretty good and I hit most shoots if I try and that makes the opponent low and I easily win the engagement after
What are your PvP weaknesses?: My weaknesses is that I underestimate my opponent and he/she easily beats me as I'm not playing my best also I'm a very offensive player and I got in fights I shouldn't and die to that. This next weakness I pretty similar to the last one and that is I'm not analyzing my opponent before fighting him I got straight in. I probably got more but I can't think of them right now
How often do you play MCSG?: 1 game per day I'm hoping that this clan will make me more addicted to this server
Are you donator on MCSG?: nope
Why do you want to join Havoc?: Cause I want to get more addicted to MCSG and I'm sure this clan will help me

Last edited:

N

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: NinokHD, many alts xD

How old are you?: 16

What is your name in real life?: Nils

What is your Skype username?: ya got me

What country do you come from?: Germany

How many wins do you have on MCSG?: 1, But I have 1000+ wins on Hive. c:

How many games have you played on MCSG?: 9

What are your PvP strengths?: sword + rod technique, long range bow shots, need to practise with the fns

What are your PvP weaknesses?: waterfights, bowspammers, ghosting

How often do you play MCSG?: everyday now, sincw I got donor.

Are you donator on MCSG?: ya, iron.

Why do you want to join Havoc?: cos is a nis clan

HavocMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: NinokHD, many alts xD

How old are you?: 16

What is your name in real life?: Nils

What is your Skype username?: ya got me

What country do you come from?: Germany

How many wins do you have on MCSG?: 1, But I have 1000+ wins on Hive. c:

How many games have you played on MCSG?: 9

What are your PvP strengths?: sword + rod technique, long range bow shots, need to practise with the fns

What are your PvP weaknesses?: waterfights, bowspammers, ghosting

How often do you play MCSG?: everyday now, sincw I got donor.

Are you donator on MCSG?: ya, iron.

Why do you want to join Havoc?: cos is a nis clan
[ACCEPTED] Welcome to the clan Ninok! You are ranked: Member

NOTE TO ALL OTHER APPLICANTS:
Your applications will all be dealt with by 23:59pm on Sunday.

HavocMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
[ACCEPTED APPLICANTS]
  • Eminatez: Rank: Member.
[DECLINED APPLICANTS]
  • MR_eMBoY: Reason; We do not think that you are good enough .
  • jubib: Reason: Lack of wins.
  • xHitscope: Reason: Lack of wins.
Thank you all for being so patient.

And to the new members, welcome to Havoc! :D

Jubib

Tribute
Reaction score
[ACCEPTED APPLICANTS]
  • Eminatez: Rank: Member.
[DECLINED APPLICANTS]
  • MR_eMBoY: Reason; We do not think that you are good enough .
  • jubib: Reason: Lack of wins.
  • xHitscope: Reason: Lack of wins.
Thank you all for being so patient.

And to the new members, welcome to Havoc! :D
So hive wins doesn't post you at all?

_Fors4ken_

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?:iVexa battlehardking xRenzy
How old are you?:15
What is your name in real life?:Kieren
What is your Skype username?:you got me
What country do you come from?:UK
How many wins do you have on MCSG?:61
How many games have you played on MCSG?:like 350 Im sorry I don't really try hard but if I get accepted I will
What are your PvP strengths?:My main strength Is the rod I practise with it every day just to look better then what I am
What are your PvP weaknesses?:Combos my ping is good but I'm just bad at getting combos
How often do you play MCSG?:More then hive unless I have a clan battle I will probs just play mcsg at night
Are you donator on MCSG?:Yes Iron
Why do you want to join Havoc?:Ninok. And the people in the cln look really good thanks for looking at my app.
Good Luck M8

Veertix

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft IGN?: Veertix
How old are you?: 12, i am going to be 13 in August 21st
What is your name in real life?: Daniel but i rather be called Dan
What is your Skype username?: danminesminecraft
What country do you come from?: Poland
How many wins do you have on MCSG?: 165
How many games have you played on MCSG?: 889
What are your PvP strengths?: I would say bow
What are your PvP weaknesses?: Fishing rod
How often do you play MCSG?: Everyday, around 1 - 7 hours a day
Are you donator on MCSG?: No but i am probaly getting one in a couple of days if not tommorow
Why do you want to join Havoc?: It has alot of really skilled players and it looks like this clan will go really far and has a big chance of being in the top 3 clans on MCSG if not the best :D

More Information

Chest Routes :

I have a good chest route on pretty much on all of the good and popular maps

Valleyside University : Most of the time I go to the theater, I try grabbing the stone sword in the chest under the tree and i don't get that I get some tier 1's on the way so I can get a weapon.

If a lot of people are going to the theater then I usually go to the car park and then try killing people in the theater or go to the football field.

SG4 : On survival games 4 i go to the cave and grab the tier 1 and 2 and then go to the gravel trap tier 2.
If someone goes to the cave before me I quickly go to the house next to it with 1 tier 1 and I get a weapon I attend to kill the guy.

Solar Frost : I go to the cave next to the red torch, I press the lever in a secret place and it opens a snow door and there are 2 tier 2's and 2 tier 1's

Combat :

Fishing Rod :I am decent at using the fishing rod and I can use it to get a combo hit on people pretty easily. My aim with the rod is pretty good and I can fishing rod players back or away from me when I am low on hearts.

Bow : A couple of my friends say I'm really good with the now and when I 1vs1 them they ask for NO bow because they say that there bad and I'm better. I would say I'm pretty good with the bow but I can improve a lot.

Sword : I am a decent sword fighter and I like sword fighting because it's quick and easy if your opponent isn't good with the sword. Usually people that aren't good would just slowly move back doing nothing or fishing roding you back and it's easier to corner them. Good players would try strafing you, critical hitting you and if they are in trouble they would run and usually try using the FnS or bow.

FnS : I am not amazing in using the flint and steel and i know i can improve because my aim isn't really good with it and when i'm in trouble or i know i'm probaly going to lose i just spam it when my opponent comes close.

Previous Clans :

I haven't been in alot of MCSG clans or just clans in general because just a while a go i got a gaming pc. Before that i got around 10 - 35 fps what was really hard to play on. Also it was an old laptop and it got really hot, really quickly.
Now i play on around 60 - 500 fps but i have reached marks over 1000 fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci