• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Havoc EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not good enough?... I' better than 1 your member wyabice i beat him on mcswish,...and I almost kill QuantumTiger ( he had ;,5<3) left xD...haha and one time i killed him.

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
We had more than one fight. And on alt acc. I have 21 / 50 wins/games. 40% won games. And how did this Havoc's staffs knows how good am I ?...LoL And fights with QantumTiger were on MCSG.

Sliabh

Career
Reaction score
We had more than one fight. And on alt acc. I have 21 / 50 wins/games. 40% won games. And how did this Havoc's staffs knows how good am I ?...LoL
Well first of all, you don't really look pleasant to me, if you payed attention you would also know the clan closed.
And a multitude of things could have happened with you winning the fight, eg. Connor was rusty, wasn't playing well.
Or if you are in fact better than him we weren't just accepting people based on their skill.

EDIT: Your stats on your main aren't great and you could be lying about the alt.

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
We had more than one fight. And on alt acc. I have 21 / 50 wins/games. 40% won games. And how did this Havoc's staffs knows how good am I ?...LoL And fights with QantumTiger were on MCSG.
We have a bad ass here run away he killed wjabice on swish and the fact that you "almost" killed quantum tiger doesn't matter.
FYI nobody really gives a crap about your alt everyone that was in this clan could most likely GG 10 you

Last edited:

MR_eMBoY

Tribute
Reaction score
EpicGamer102 u kid pls ASK QuantumTiger ! And tell me answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci