• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Headphones and sound?

Do you use sound when you play MCSG?

• yus

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • nah dood

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • WHAT? I CANT HEAR YOU!?

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I recently got this headset:
5.jpg

The headset is amazing but the mic doesn't work. (Everyone who got this headset has the same problem)
It's the most comfortable headset ever. Razer Kraken Pro

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Those are so overpriced <_<
I have a sony headset, these things have terrific sound quality and cost a good $150 less than beats.

When it comes to beats, it's all about brand messaging. Are they good? Yes. Is there any substantial difference between this and a $60 sony headset? No.
It's just like hacks. Is nodus decent. Yeah, it's pretty deadly. Is it the best. Terrifyingly, no. It's a brand name, so it's popular, but if people switch to the pure evil that exists we 're in for trouble.

Anyway, as far as headsets go the Logitech h110 is really great quality in terms of sound and the mic. Sure, it's not super comfortable but it's not uncomfortable. You just don't really feel it. It's only $15 too.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fatality Creative. The ones I'm using. Pretty good and quite cheap :) I think like 30 Euros.

AkFortySeven12

Survivor
Reaction score
People are listing these like $80 headsets when those are unnecessary (hope I spelled that right.)
My recommendation is Yapster. I ordered mine off of Amazon like 1 - 2 years still working fine and I have tripped over the cord multiple times. The mic is nice. People can understand me. The audio is nice I can hear footsteps in Minecraft and other games really nice. It is not a gaming headset but it is a nice replacement for something I never had.

And the best part is that it is 14 dollars.

Mr_Tibbels

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I used to not use sound,but now that i do, it helps alot more

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
If you're talking sound, not headsets, I'd actually recommend Beats. They're really expensive, but the pair I have deliver great sound quality, and they're really comfortable.
I also use beats! -hifive- although they are very expensive and mine are battery run so that makes them even more expensive cos the batteries drain so fast

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci