• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Headshot" Bow mod.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's an excellent idea, but the reason why I like the survival games is because it's very vanilla-flavoured. It's not saturated with plugins like mcmmo etc, and this plugin - though it's very small, would annoy players who like to pvp vanilla style.

Reaction score
I was suggesting a mere shell of an idea, this could be modified in many ways, add more blocks you need to shoot from, even add just 1 extra heart of damage, Idk when I wrote this I thought that a fully charged arrow only did 2.5 hearts of damage, in which case this would be a welcome change. Another way to modify it would be make it act somewhat like a critical hit, where if the needs are met 1 out 4 times it would do extra damage.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Make it 20~30 blocks far. Then I agree. Honestly, I'm so awesome with the bow even Katniss is jealous. I've been called an aimbot-ter countless times :)

timbersarmy14

Tribute
Reaction score
Recently I began playing on a CTF Server and they have a cool plugin that makes bows insta-kill if it's a headshot from more than 10 blocks away. Obviously in a game like this an inta-kill would be rather harsh, but possibly have headshots do extra damage? I think this would make the bow a much more useful aspect in the scheme of things, because as of now IMO you shoot all of your arrows, land one or two, and then their health regenerates. With extra damage shots using a bow, and only a bow to kill would be much easier, and add a new aspect to winning the game. Rather than having a diamond sword, stockpiling arrows would be another good strategy towards winning.
yes do it

Reaction score
Woah... This thread blew up.... Now it's time to wait for this thread to gets buried before a developer sees it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci