• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HeavenAce [Reborn]

Dqtu

Survivor
Reaction score
MA TAI =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

DragosTryHard

Diamond
Reaction score
Best clan ! =]]
Don't apply there . It's just a clan of spookers. When it's 3-0 or 2-0 for any clan Goofy join with vape / spook to comeback. GqdlyRod have a range of 5 blocks , and he thinks he is legit. Raulo , called Schematica Guy say this is a clan of legits , the best pvpers is in the clan... And we clan war with Best clans. When I asked Goofy to clan war said : ok but we cw with a noob clan . It's a clan of idiots. And to many noobs.. I say once again : Goofy when we lose join with the "Legit" , GqdlyRod play with a range of 5 blocks. And he say that he is LEGIT. And he thinks that it's REGEDIT . One of my friends requested ScreenShare from TheMoustacheDog. He was having Flare , Huzuni . :)
I think I am the one who is legit in this "Best EU Clan of crazy pvperz by the way they are not hackers"

Zyrqn

Survivor
Reaction score
N-ai ce face?
"Best clan ! =]]
Don't apply there . It's just a clan of spookers. When it's 3-0 or 2-0 for any clan Goofy join with vape / spook to comeback. GqdlyRod have a range of 5 blocks , and he thinks he is legit. Raulo , called Schematica Guy say this is a clan of legits , the best pvpers is in the clan... And we clan war with Best clans. When I asked Goofy to clan war said : ok but we cw with a noob clan . It's a clan of idiots. And to many noobs.. I say once again : Goofy when we lose join with the "Legit" , GqdlyRod play with a range of 5 blocks.And he say that he is LEGIT. And he thinks that it's REGEDIT . One of my friends requested ScreenShare from TheMoustacheDog. He was having Flare , Huzuni . :)
I think I am the one who is legit in this "Best EU Clan of crazy pvperz by the way they are not hackers"

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

KechMe

Gold
Reaction score
"Best clan ! =]]
Don't apply there . It's just a clan of spookers. When it's 3-0 or 2-0 for any clan Goofy join with vape / spook to comeback. GqdlyRod have a range of 5 blocks , and he thinks he is legit. Raulo , called Schematica Guy say this is a clan of legits , the best pvpers is in the clan... And we clan war with Best clans. When I asked Goofy to clan war said : ok but we cw with a noob clan . It's a clan of idiots. And to many noobs.. I say once again : Goofy when we lose join with the "Legit" , GqdlyRod play with a range of 5 blocks.And he say that he is LEGIT. And he thinks that it's REGEDIT . One of my friends requested ScreenShare from TheMoustacheDog. He was having Flare , Huzuni . :)
=))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0
Taci in mortii mei ai 11 ani , 1,56 nu te poti ridica de la pc la cat de gras esti , joci cu clicker , fire-button, jclicker si toate alea , schematica , gohst si imi comentezi mie copile?

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score
Cum sa faci de cacat un clan vechi si bun...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci