• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helios - Kingdom of the Sky

Do you like it so far? Explain in the comments. ;)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Are you sure the lag case? You seemed to use a lot of fences and slabs, other than that, it's improved tremendously and looking forward to seeing the final outcome even thought it's not my thing :D
We removed slabs and used full blocks and also replaced fences with other designs. I can get 400 fps on far on the map and my computer isn't very good.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We removed slabs and used full blocks and also replaced fences with other designs. I can get 400 fps on far on the map and my computer isn't very good.
Any computer that gets 400 fps is amazing. I got a new computer and I got optifine and looked straight up in a singler-player flat world and only got 250 fps, so you really dont have a bad computer.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
i personally don't like floating maps because you can get knocked down into the void.
True, but then again, that is part of it. It disrupts the flow of all the 'normal' maps and offers something different. I don't know about you, but I have been playing so long that something different is always great. As long as the pvp is fine, getting knocked off may be a good aspect of it.
Any computer that gets 400 fps is amazing. I got a new computer and I got optifine and looked straight up in a singler-player flat world and only got 250 fps, so you really dont have a bad computer.
I have a 2010 iMac Desktop Computer. On SG4, for example, I run solid 70 fps, on the map I am currently building I have gotten 400 fps, it isn't constant, but the only thing I was trying to show was: if I can get 400 fps on an iMac then most users won't have trouble getting between 60-120 fps.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
True, but then again, that is part of it. It disrupts the flow of all the 'normal' maps and offers something different. I don't know about you, but I have been playing so long that something different is always great. As long as the pvp is fine, getting knocked off may be a good aspect of it.

I have a 2010 iMac Desktop Computer. On SG4, for example, I run solid 70 fps, on the map I am currently building I have gotten 400 fps, it isn't constant, but the only thing I was trying to show was: if I can get 400 fps on an iMac then most users won't have trouble getting between 60-120 fps.
as long as there is a good amount of room to pvp i will probably be fine with it i just don't want it to be like lobby games where there is limited room to fight and you almost always get knocked off

TheParrot

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This will likely be my last project. Sorry.
;-; Why.

Also, In no way to disturb the map thread or make the map less popular, I would just like to state that the cornucopia was griefed by someone, (Don't Ask,) and the corn will look a bit different.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I like this one a whole lot more than shady hollow! and yeah it should be fine for pvp and not lag

Sanders

Team Helix
Reaction score
This will likely be my last project. Sorry.
Andrew, dont say this is your last map. You are honestly a very good builder and I think you shouldnt quit making maps. MCGamer needs people that make good maps (since no more vareide & teweran maps are being made). Please consider making more maps, it would mean a lot to the community (and to me XD).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci