• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4-Apply Here!

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: pro0fun
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Looks like something me and my subscribers will enjoy )
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: emmm, Like I check.... wins I guess 100+
Can you record?: 24/7 recording )
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yup
How many subscribers do you have? 110 at the time of submitting application (youtube ad's do the magic)
What timezone do you live in? Canada, Toronto, Eastern
Additional info: Nothing really, just hope it will be fun :)

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:Epic_Frog_Song
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Becuase i do.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:70,478 wins...
Can you record?:No ha.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Nope
How many subscribers do you have? zero
What timezone do you live in?Eastern
Additional info:Darren sharper.....Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooolllllllld my dddddddddddddddddd

jrulz101

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:it looks really awesome and i really love mcsg so i want to become more into the community
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:not very high up

Can you record?:no
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):no
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in?aus qld southeast
Additional info:id love to get in

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
IGN: themanfrmnowhr1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be in something exciting and I want to have fun experiencing the true hardcore of the Hunger Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently located at the spot of 6955. I only recently started playing with donor priority for before i was waiting the 10 minuites to get into a game only to die in the first few minutes. Also 1 month ago I had 1 win. :D
Can you record?: Yes, I can record with FRAPS and/or Dxtory.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do, but the first videos havent been released. The Hell Games might just be the first up on my channel.
How many subscribers do you have? 0
What timezone do you live in? I live in the Pacific Timezone in California PST - 8
Additional info: i like trains EDIT: I have 43 wins now i dont know where that puts me.

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: CrazedGunman502
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I never been in it before, and it seems fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 7509
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 28
What timezone do you live in? GMT - 8
Additional info: I don't record minecraft videos often.

Gello45

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Gello45
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have always wanted to be part of something once, and I believe this is my chance
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 30,422-I always get killed by people with REALLY good loot, and I believe that can change if there are only chests at corn, because in the end, i get killed by teams with iron armour Diamond Swords
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):No
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in?+8-10 (don't like revealing location other then country, sorry)
Additional info: Even though, i'm a low-leveled player, you can't just have high-leveled players, and i believe that my tactics can withstand even the best players

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ARB1T3R
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have really enjoyed watching videos of the past hell games. I was lucky enough to be in the 3rd hell games but was the first to die due to a skin confusion and my team-mates and my own internet problems. I would really like to give it another go and hopefully have less of a fail game.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #365 and movin on up!
Can you record?: Yes, i recorded the last hell games but was knocked out quickly.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, if i last more than a minute this time ill post it on my channel.
How many subscribers do you have?: 125
What timezone do you live in?: GMT+10
Additional info: I really hope i can have a second chance. I know that it is a fun experience and would love to give it a proper go. I had a bit of a failure last time and i hope to at least be in the top 10 this run.

Thanks for reading

TeIIo

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: TeIIo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It seems like an event that brings something unique into MC. Instead of just playing regular games all the time there is this. Involving LOADS of teamwork, pvp & tenstion. This is why
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Currently somewhere between 100 - 200. I was top 10 in EU before they merged the 2 (MCSGv2 , stopped playing loads).
Can you record?: If needed. Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No. I do not
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Sweden. GMT +01:00
Additional info: I'm a slime. Slimes wish to play Hell Games cause I never get to. Pl0x

theleo

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:leo2by4
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I saw the other hell games and they look so cool I really want to be in it
Where are you located on the leaderboards? rank 361
Can you record?:yes I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):I do but I dont record that much but if you guys want me to I can
How many subscribers do you have?5 sub because dont upload that much
What timezone do you live in? US,Fl EST
Additional info: I hope I get in this is a really cool game thanks for looking at my app plus I like mudpiks

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let me help building, I am teh best terraformer on Mcsg (as far as i know)

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: AwesomnessFace (Also known as AwkumnessFack)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it looks phun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Rank 582, currently on a losing streak.
Can you record?: Yes!!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yus
How many subscribers do you have? 13, I started not too long ago and I have a really bad watermark.
What timezone do you live in? Central!
Additional info: I'm an excellent PvPer, practically a Katniss with the bow.
Im a slow clicker though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci