• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4-Apply Here!

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I hope its not too late to apply :p (Im probably not getting in though XD But trying doesnt hurt anybody :p)

IGN: Kigrope

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was part of the second Hell Games event by pure luck (one player didnt show up so I was added :D) and I had a heck lot of fun :)

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Looked up in the leader boards but it doesnt tell me on my statistics. I will say though, I am extremely low on the leaderboards... Ive only got 3 victories :oops:

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes

How many subscribers do you have? 31 (even though Im not active on it)

What timezone do you live in? I couldnt find wich one is it sorry :( But I can tell you this, its 3 hours less than GMT.

Additional info: I may have a shameful amount of victories but I still know how to survive (got to survive up to the final 3 on the Hell Games 2 :p) also, Id probably not be able to team up with my district partner to talk through microphone for personal reasons (Ive explained them too many times already to do so again, feeling lazy :p); but as long as I can get in without teaming (or talking through TS chat in order to team) theres no problem.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Let me help building, I am teh best terraformer on Mcsg (as far as i know)
You and your team have been told multiple times that you're not making the map; the gamemakers are. Please stop already.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You and your team have been told multiple times that you're not making the map; the gamemakers are. Please stop already.
I, have never been told that, I would just like to help since I have a lot of skill but I found no way to apply. Just because hobo was being an idiot it doesnt mean that I'm a Inappropriate body part on a male too. Everyone just judges me because I'm in TeamSwish and hobo represents it for everyone. I don't like the fact that there's a lot of people hating on me for no reason. Please everyone who reads this stop thinking I'm an asshat just because hobo is sometimes. I host a server where a lot of well-known MCSG players pvp on. I do my best to make the community like me. The people that play on my server appreaciate it a lot and they know what kind of person I am.

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I, have never been told that, I would just like to help since I have a lot of skill but I found no way to apply. Just because hobo was being an idiot it doesnt mean that I'm a Inappropriate body part on a male too. Everyone just judges me because I'm in TeamSwish and hobo represents it for everyone. I don't like the fact that there's a lot of people hating on me for no reason. Please everyone who reads this stop thinking I'm an asshat just because hobo is sometimes. I host a server where a lot of well-known MCSG players pvp on. I do my best to make the community like me. The people that play on my server appreaciate it a lot and they know what kind of person I am.
I am not going to talk about things you said, because I dont want to make a flame war in this thread...

Like Kraidium said, gamemakers are doing map and no-one else. Right now, there is no chance to apply, except if CaptButterToast says diffrent.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I never said anything negative about you or your team, but I know that hobo has certainly been told.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I never said anything negative about you or your team, but I know that hobo has certainly been told.
I was not particularly talking to you, you just made me think of it, so I thought I'd throw it out there.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I was told to apply for this.

IGN: soggypickle
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it sounds interesting.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: No idea. Somewhere in the 30's.
Can you record?: Yep.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do.
How many subscribers do you have? 70 something.
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard.
Additional info: --

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: zukodark
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really wanted to join all of them, but never applied in time.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Erh... I was the 300th, but I have not played much in the last time.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? Two probably, new there.
What timezone do you live in? Gmt or what it was +1 or -1, I live in Norway.
Additional info: I have read all Hunger Games book, played MCSG since April last year, know a lot of stuff and I am pretty good in PVP.

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: lebron12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i think it would be fun to try a uniqye type of SG such as this.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: idk but im at 83 wins (Probably 13K)
Can you record?: Unfourtunatly no... :(
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have? None
What timezone do you live in? GMT +12
Additional info: i have a good headset, and i like gaming. I think it would be fun to communicate with new people and get to know other within our community. Also i live in New Zealand :)

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm too late but whatevs!

IGN: Marboo99 (It's rubbish but there you go :p)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause I want to be in it soo much :p. I also love doing these events, it brings me closer to teh community.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I don't know where I am on the leader boards but I have 47 wins.
Can you record?: Possibly if I can get recording equipment in time.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yus
How many subscribers do you have?: I don't record from it so right now I have zero. But If I upload videos I will get more.
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I hate pumpkin pie. I am also a Hun in disguise. Please choose me as I was chosen last time but got almost no votes :p

L

Lululioness

I'm too late but whatevs!

IGN: Marboo99 (It's rubbish but there you go :p)
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Cause I want to be in it soo much :p. I also love doing these events, it brings me closer to teh community.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I don't know where I am on the leader boards but I have 47 wins.
Can you record?: Possibly if I can get recording equipment in time.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yus
How many subscribers do you have?: I don't record from it so right now I have zero. But If I upload videos I will get more.
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I hate pumpkin pie. I am also a Hun in disguise. Please choose me as I was chosen last time but got almost no votes :p
The applications will close on April 21st!
IGN: ARB1T3R
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have really enjoyed watching videos of the past hell games. I was lucky enough to be in the 3rd hell games but was the first to die due to a skin confusion and my team-mates and my own internet problems. I would really like to give it another go and hopefully have less of a fail game.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #365 and movin on up!
Can you record?: Yes, i recorded the last hell games but was knocked out quickly.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, if i last more than a minute this time ill post it on my channel.
How many subscribers do you have?: 125
What timezone do you live in?: GMT+10
Additional info: I really hope i can have a second chance. I know that it is a fun experience and would love to give it a proper go. I had a bit of a failure last time and i hope to at least be in the top 10 this run.

Thanks for reading
You didn't beat my record of four seconds :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci