• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4 Reaping List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I was
No, the idea of the Hell Games is that the cornucopia should literally be a place filled with various types of different items. There are no chests elsewhere, and 24 people heading towards 4 chests would not end well. Ever.

People keep complaining about the sponsoring; that was 100% fair. The people that were sponsored were the people that needed a boost so that everybody would have pretty much the same gear, and there wouldn't be people with huge advantages, and huge disadvantages.

It can't be denied that we got a bit too power-happy with causing havoc for people, though. We had a whole bunch of new commands that we were literally using for the first time, and we were taking advantage of them (plus, it was undeniably funny spawning zombies behind people and then spawning fake TNT beside them). The lava and fire were to drive people towards each other, and were always placed a few blocks away from the player. It wasn't our fault if they weren't careful and walked into it.

But, after all, it's our job to cause hell, and it's irritating that people are getting annoyed because of it.
i was insta killed for making the games he'll... Y u kill me

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
Thu
To cause hell, yes, but to kill off a player's teammate goes a bit too far, don't you think?

I still don't see why the event wasn't restarted after the red stone broke in the beginning....
It's mcsg... You expect everything to work the first time?

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
During that game I was chased by lava, set on fire, attacked by bats, spawned on by zombies, had my teammate die instantly. Soggy killed my partner instantly. Not to mention the glitch with the capsules. I was sponsored because I asked, and I had only sticks and paper. Before the fight begun, Soggy was starving, and we were both given a stack of "Nightlock" (spider eyes). Soggy ate one before hand and as I charged down the mountain he kept on running, so when I reached him I attacked him 5 times while he poisoned himself, then he began to run, and as he run fire was chasing me and at one point got me, when I reached him they set fire ahead of him to stop him from running any further. He still carried on running into the fire and then he turned around and charged me, I strafed and killed him and WON. Soggy was annoyed with me because I am so low on the leaderboards it's not even funny. After he died he wanted some other reason for him to have died other than me killing him and decided he would complain about the gamemakers. There were issues. But in all honestly, we both experienced them. I am also ridiculously surprised that I became victor, seen as I forum more than I play nowadays. What I'm saying is that he took his loss badly. Anyone can blame the referee, but a true player can blame himself. Can you please stop saying my victory was unfair? The Hell Games had flaws, sure, but when 2 got out of the cornucopia early, that wasn't me. I didn't get a massive advantage. They sponsored me to keep it interesting.
Don't worry about it, you won and ofcourse you'll get hate, i did too. Welcome to the kings.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Of course the one time I miss the event is when something special such as chad streaming it happens.... :(
There it is ladies and gentlemen.... I present you...

My luck -_-

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
OOOPS! i killed Blamph... and zeno
sry for rage breaking the pipe ;-)
i was unjustly killed
You are bragging WAY too much Jefe, and now it is getting annoying. You lost- so what? I lost at the beginning, by getting killed by Vebbi after my golden axe broke. Yes, it's sad that I didn't win, but still, am I complaining? No. And you shouldn't be complaining either ;)
Then people would be complaining that it was restarted.

Only 2 people got out. They only got 1 or 2 chests.
Actually, it was not really that big adventage as we only got the outside chests (the bad ones), still that might be considered as unfair. Still, I think that the games were not bad at all, I enjoyed the five minutes I lived!

Reaction score
first of all is there going to be a hell games 5 because I haven't seen the "post apps section"
secondly if there is going to be a hell games 5 what date will it be on ??? because if the time is right I wont have to worry about it coinciding with my exams

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my God, I wish I didn't miss that stream.

Okay, can somebody give me a good run down of what happened? Pretty please? XD

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
first of all is there going to be a hell games 5 because I haven't seen the "post apps section"
secondly if there is going to be a hell games 5 what date will it be on ??? because if the time is right I wont have to worry about it coinciding with my exams
From what I understand its one per month so youll have to wait till june ;)

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my God, I wish I didn't miss that stream.

Okay, can somebody give me a good run down of what happened? Pretty please? XD
Chad, redstone, kills, lava, zombies, more zombies, kits , lava , kills, vebbi, raddishdew ,cake, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci