• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 4 Reaping List!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Blamph, Zeno and jef raging and acting like a 4 year old
No need to be rude. Blamph was obviously killed unfairly, Zeno I don't know about and jef was killed by the lightning when Zeno died. So 2 of them were killed unfairly. How would you have acted in that situation?

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
No need to be rude. Blamph was obviously killed unfairly, Zeno I don't know about and jef was killed by the lightning when Zeno died. So 2 of them were killed unfairly. How would you have acted in that situation?
blamph wasn't killed unfairly.... i tryharded him at the beginning... and he died to my gold axe

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
blamph wasn't killed unfairly.... i tryharded him at the beginning... and he died to my gold axe
You tryharded him at the beginning. If he was anyone else, you wouldn't have tryharded him and he wouldn't have died. Therefore, unfair. Anyways, I'm not gonna continue posting on this thread since the event is over :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci