• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Bowhoo

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: YoshiYamiYori
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was a part of the very first Hell Games, I scored 3rd place, and it was tons of fun so I'm here to try again and hopefully continue to have a good time with all the tributes. I haven't played Hell Games for a long while so I feel that this would be a nice change for once and a good opportunity to return after such a long time.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 332 (I've been inactive for quite a while and after a certain point even when I do play, I've stopped really caring about wins and more so about having fun. This event on the other hand will be me at my full preformance)
Can you record?: Yes, I have before and I am willing again
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, ClashCrewMinecraft (I've been inactive for quite a while and I feel this may be the chance that I can return to YouTubing and Minecraft in general)
How many subscribers do you have? 168 and ever growing
What timezone do you live in? Central U.S.
Additional info: In the very first Hell Games, I felt I was a little cheated although I didn't argue, I feel this is also my opportunity for retribution if you could give me the kindness. I'm ultimately here to reconnect with many of my old friends and have generally a good time given the recent popularity that the Hell Games was given. I was honored to be a part of the very first Hell Games and a little comeback of a veteran wouldn't hurt. I hope I am chosen, and have a good day. Regards
jeez. This is an essay........

charbie

Career
Reaction score
IGN: kieron605
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: beacause hell games looks a lot different from notmal mcsg and it looks really fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: idk
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
how many subscribers do you have?: 109
what timezone do you live in?:well I live in britain

SnickleDood

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SnickleDood
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This event is great for the community and i would just love to be apart of the Hell Games! It would be a honour! <3
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 2000? :/
Can you record?: Yes! I have Fraps full!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes! SnickleDood MC
How many subscribers do you have? Around 20.. :/ xD
What timezone do you live in? Pacific timezone.
Additional info: I would love this chance to be in the Hells Games! <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SnickleDood
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This event is great for the community and i would just love to be apart of the Hell Games! It would be a honour! <3
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 2000? :/
Can you record?: Yes! I have Fraps full!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes! SnickleDood MC
How many subscribers do you have? Around 20.. :/ xD
What timezone do you live in? Pacific timezone.
Additional info: I would love this chance to be in the Hells Games! <3
Sorry, you're too late. The tributes have already been chosen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci