• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

JakeDeAssassin

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Assassins_kooper
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to improve my PvP skills
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 6251
Can you record?: Nope, lag :p
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but I don't do videos
How many subscribers do you have?: 0
What timezone do you live in?: UTC±00:00
Additional info: I may not record, but I feel I could learn alot from joining in on this game!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Assassins_kooper
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to improve my PvP skills
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 6251
Can you record?: Nope, lag :p
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but I don't do videos
How many subscribers do you have?: 0
What timezone do you live in?: UTC±00:00
Additional info: I may not record, but I feel I could learn alot from joining in on this game!
The tributes have already been decided -.- That was the post right before yours. Read a bit before applying next time please.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: hb01
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Its really epic, you have awesome Fights and you meet Guys from other Regions you normall dont meet :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 353 Wins --> Around 150
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, SurvivalGamesVideos
How many subscribers do you have? 75 Subs
What timezone do you live in? CET
gcb99 why are you applying on both of your accounts...

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How do you do that? The Here bit.

Those little link things will be inactive until you have a link copied and a word highlighted.

When you have written your link message (such as here or this), highlight it, then click the link button (the one on the left)

Copy the URL you want it to send you to when it is clicked into the window that pops up. When you click insert, you will have a link on a word!

Hope this helped :p
#OffTopic

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score

Those little link things will be inactive until you have a link copied and a word highlighted.

When you have written your link message (such as here or this), highlight it, then click the link button (the one on the left)

Copy the URL you want it to send you to when it is clicked into the window that pops up. When you click insert, you will have a link on a word!

#OffTopic
Thanks

swans8

Experienced
Reaction score

#OffTopic
Thanks
Clickme

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci