• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: KiNNEY_GaMES
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: BECAUSE I HAVE APPIED FOR THE LAST 4 AND WON'T STOP UNTIL I MAKE IT IN TO ATLEAST ONE!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: around the 800 mark I really don't know :/ and am to lazy to check ;P
Can you record?: I could...
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): :3
How many subscribers do you have? :3
What timezone do you live in? Dublin, Ireland GMT +0
Additional info: I will not stop until I compete in atleast one Hell Games :3

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: MJM239.
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: So I can tell my grandchildren I got to be a part of the Hell Games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently ranked 342nd on the leaderboards
Can you record?: Don't have anything to record with, so unfortunately not. Hopefully this isn't the reason why I'm not accepted into the Hell Games.
What Timezone do you live in?: Eastern Timezone.
Additional Information: Nothing else needed, I guess.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: hobo1955
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I have not participated in an event like this before , and am keen to give it a go :) It would be a new experience for me and I like the hunger-gamesy feel to it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Nowhere high , I just play for fun , after all it is a game right? I have achieved 127 wins and for that I am proud.
Can you record?: I can record hackers but with too much lag to record a gameplay.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes but I do not upload regularly.
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1
Additional info: I am very good at MCSG and I never rage , blame my death on lag , scream HAXORS! I just simply say 'gg' and leave , or If my teammate survived I would sponsor him and help him conquer the arena. Thanks.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Tal_Pal
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: it looks and sounds amazing and I would love to be in it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: um.... like 3,000 :p
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): youtube.com/talpalgaming
How many subscribers do you have? slim to none
What timezone do you live in? central
Additional info: I believe this would be really fun to join and participate in, and I am a semi decent pvper. im most likely not as good as several huge people but im pretty good

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Exodus_King1
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I heard it was very fun, and wanted to see what i get!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 117
Can you record?: Yes but I lag a lot when i do, im trying to fix it right now
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 10
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Very nice person, exited for this event, ex-Romans Leader,

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
On Behlf Of a friend (flappyflop)

IGN: flappyflop
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Bcause i would like to take part in the hell games 5.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: ?
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yus.
How many subscribers do you have?24
What timezone do you live in?AEST / GMT + 10:00
Additional info: I Will be exited if u let me in xD.

Trevor

Career
Reaction score
IGN: spellcaster24
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because I have never been in a hell games before and think it would be awesome
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 71
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? 22
What timezone do you live in? CDT
Additional info: I am pretty descent survival games player and I will bring a challenge to all the other players

ThatOneTomahawk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: ThatOneTomahawk
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I played in The Hell Games 3 and enjoyed it, plus my subscribers want me to do a Hell Games video.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Combined with the wins on both of my accounts, I am ranked 36th on the leaderboards.
Can you record?: Yes, I was planning to do so. I may stream the event if I can be bothered to do so.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 3,082 subscribers at the time of this application being posted.
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: Beanies are cool.

Kos

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Kosmish
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: This is the best organized "Hunger Games" event in MCSG. I participated in the Hell Games 3 and really enjoyed it! I would like to join because I think I can give the audience some entertainment by doing rather well during the games. I lasted fairly long in my Hell Games, although the map was insanely hard to play on haha. If chosen, I would bring a thrilling challenge to the games for the other tributes. Lastly, I have been a real Hell Games fan since the first one and can't wait to see it grow more popular and include more pro/famous people to make it more interesting!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 11th
Can you record?: Yes! I recorded my perspective and uploaded last time too.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): KosmishHD
How many subscribers do you have? 54
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Whether I'm accepted or not, I will be looking forward to this next Hell Games to being even better than the previous four :]

150adrian2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: 150adrian2
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love the hell games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: At this post, rank 5293
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, that I just made a new account, name is The150adrian2
How many subscribers do you have? None yet.
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standered Time
Additional info: It looks awesome, and I would like to play in my first Hells Games

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: PepsizPower
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I just wanna try something new and want to participate in the Hell Games for once :3
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Im arund the 240's.. I have 305 wins ATM
Can you record?: Yes I am able to record using fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, not yet although im onsidering starting one up :3
How many subscribers do you have? Nuu
What timezone do you live in? PST Pacific Standard Time
Additional info: Give a fox a shot?? xD

MrRobe2390Kule

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Robe2390Cool
Why do want to be a part of this event?: Well i love HG already i want to have sort of a challenge and i never heard of hell games so i like new to try new things once in a while.
Where are you located in the leaderboards: I am at 1955 with 97 wins
Can you record: Yes i can i guess i will
Do you have a youtube channel? (If so, answer the next question) Yes i do
How many subscribers do you have?: I have 19 subs i am a noob at youtube :p
What timezone do you live in?: I live in the North
Additional info: I really love hunger games so i want to try some thing i never done before like this so. I won't get mad if i'm not accepted i will just be happy for the people who do get accepted if they are people i don't know or my friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci