• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Apply Here

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: ZniZ97
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be a part of this because i would like a lot of challenge With good players. i didn't make it into HG 3 or 4, and I hope I would come In to HG5. This looks very cool and challenging
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: about 1'100 With 119 wins
Can you record?: yep I can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes. http://youtube.com/ZniZHD
How many subscribers do you have? 64
What timezone do you live in? GMT +1:00, one hour infront of UK

Jarni

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Jarni
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never been able to join the other hell games and would like to compare myself with other players.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: top 110.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): JarniMinecraft
How many subscribers do you have? 17
What timezone do you live in? GMT + 1
Additional info: None.

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: lolistwee
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: it looks like so much fun! i got in to hell games 4 but couldn't make it so want in this one!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: in the 700's
Can you record?: yep!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yessir!
How many subscribers do you have? 18, haven't recorded in a long time and deleted all my videos.
What timezone do you live in? pacific
Additional info:lol, is a twee!

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Jefeperro
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It is fun! I was also unjustly killed in Hellgames4 after owning Blamph, zeno, and others.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 7
Can you record?: Yes, and I plan on streaming if you want me too.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): A few
How many subscribers do you have? 500
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: I would like a chance to redeem myself after hellgames 4. I was accuse of using "god mode" .... WTH is that? Ill admit I was using Good mode, but I am always in good mode.... sometimes it's really good mode ;-)
I Babe Ruthed Blamph in the beginning, I called him dying first and i killed him. Then I killed zeno, he rage quit and I believe he instakilled me because it said I was caught on fire and died instantly.... Howeer there was no lava/fire where I was. If you want I will help build/fix the map because it failed last time ()_()

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Kigrope

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was part of the Hell Games 2, got 3rd place :p and I had a lot of fun :), I tried to apply for the Hell Games 4 but I didnt get in so here I am! ;) Trying yet again! :D

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 40361 :oops: (Yeah yeah... I know... shameful :I)

Can you record?: Yes

Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes

How many subscribers do you have? 31 (even though Im not active on it)

What timezone do you live in? I couldnt find wich one is it sorry :( But I can tell you this, its 3 hours less than GMT ( I live In South america, Argentina).

Additional info: I may have a shameful amount of victories (and rank) but I still know how to survive (got to survive up to the final 3 on the Hell Games 2 :p) also, Id probably not be able to team up with my district partner to talk through microphone for personal reasons but as long as I can get in without teaming (or talking through TS chat in order to team) theres no problem. :)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: KorStonesword
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've always wanted to play a true hardcore version of 'Hunger Games' in minecraft. This, from what I've seen is the best one out there!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1185
Can you record?: Probably
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, StoneswordGaming
How many subscribers do you have? 76
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: I'm going to kill you all! >:D

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Jefeperro
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It is fun! I was also unjustly killed in Hellgames4 after owning Blamph, zeno, and others.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 7
Can you record?: Yes, and I plan on streaming if you want me too.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): A few
How many subscribers do you have? 500
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: I would like a chance to redeem myself after hellgames 4. I was accuse of using "god mode" .... WTH is that? Ill admit I was using Good mode, but I am always in good mode.... sometimes it's really good mode ;-)
I Babe Ruthed Blamph in the beginning, I called him dying first and i killed him. Then I killed zeno, he rage quit and I believe he instakilled me because it said I was caught on fire and died instantly.... Howeer there was no lava/fire where I was. If you want I will help build/fix the map because it failed last time ()_()
You were in the Hell Games 4 Jefe, you cant apply for this one. You'll have to wait for the Hell Games 6.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: _zeX99_
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: A man's gotta protect his throne, ya' 'no.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Not high up in the leaderboards, but decent ammount of wins.
Can you record?: Nu.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nu.
How many subscribers do you have? Nu.
What timezone do you live in? Nu.... I mean CEST / GMT+2
Additional info: Granted entertainment.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: NingaristicNinga
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Yes very much so, Haven't been in any yet
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: somewhere between 85 and 100 but honestly i couldn't care less where i was
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 350+
What timezone do you live in? Any time is good for me. Australia WA
Additional info: I Really challenges and I bet this would be amazing because i have heard it from people who played in previous

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: DerpyDash11
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I really wanted the opportunity to be a part of HG 3 and 4, applying for both. My friends have been involved and said it's a really quite great experiance. I think I would come a good place in HG5.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am around #600 - by the end of the month probably #450
Can you record?: Yeah, I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): My youtube channel is called www.youtube.com/user/eposole
How many subscribers do you have? 64 ish. a stack ^^
What timezone do you live in? GMT
Additional info: I belive that I would be a great contestant in the Hell Games. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci