• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 5--Reaping List

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
The thing is, it pisses me off when people point out flaws, because its the same "flaw" every time I hear it; the fact that I don't accept certain people don't get accepted.
So would you have reacted differently if I was "accepted"?

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
So would you have reacted differently if I was "accepted"?
Please, stop.
I have been trying to keep this popular, trying to keep it alive, this is what I am payed with; little remarks like this.
If this continues I will have to lock this thread and keep every hell games related thread locked.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You have a point, but still, is it the person's fault they aren't famous? RaddishDew wasn't known before he won Hell Games 4. Heck, I didn't even know who he was before then. As the Hell Games is such a big event, wouldn't it provide the chance for some unfamous people to gain publicity, Kos wasn't famous before she got VIP and made Valleyside. My point is; You shouldn't have to be popular in order to get in the Hell Games.
There are some people that I don't know here. Not the majority, but some. And maybe that can be a goal. I wasn't popular at all before- I didn't YouTube, have good stats, etc. But I got active here and now I'm decently popular.

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This happens every time. Everyone just needs to understand that we're doing our best to keep it fun. If it was people you didn't know, there wouldn't be comments after the game like 'OMG, did you see _____ chase _____ until the end?'

If you're active on the forums, you have a slight increase of chances of getting in (small, but still there).

We do not choose the same people every time. Heck, I don't even recognize half of the people in this reaping.
Most of the time when people are 'double accepted' , they have fallen victim to lag, instant death, bad timing, or other technical difficulties.

Just know and remember that we cannot please everyone, but we are trying our best.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
This looks to me, that you are LOOKING for something to complain about, and honestly I'm getting sick of it, I do what I need to do to keep people entertained as people said above, and it does not matter how many times you have applied, honestly,I want to discard every application that says " I have applied 4 times and not gotten in once!" Because it shows immaturity in those people; it tells me that I cannot trust you. And telling me that I'm not doing my job right by telling me to pick people I cannot trust is just pointless and tells me that YOU cannot be trusted.

Rant over. No flaming please.
Hey Capt, just a small question :) Or to anyone else who may know :p

When are the 3 new tributes announced?

Qualia

Diamond
Reaction score
A question: When do we receive a PM with skins and district partners?:D

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
You have a point, but still, is it the person's fault they aren't famous? RaddishDew wasn't known before he won Hell Games 4. Heck, I didn't even know who he was before then. As the Hell Games is such a big event, wouldn't it provide the chance for some unfamous people to gain publicity, Kos wasn't famous before she got VIP and made Valleyside. My point is; You shouldn't have to be popular in order to get in the Hell Games.
As a final note and hopefully the last on the talk about who is accepted into the Hell Games. If we are to do a scale of things on the people who are accepted into the games we see around a 50/50 percent at a first glance, but if we go deeper and create a list of people who we actually know because of either, Rank, activity, Skill or Friend we start to realize that about 30% of people who put in an application are very active or known members. That leaves us with the other 70% of people.

Before I continue I am only stereotyping and this does not apply to everyone.

Now with a 70/30 ratio we now must take into account the actual application. Usually the 30% of people who are known will usually send in a vey detailed application which will follow everything correctly, the other 70% will only have around 50% of correctly completed application ( this taking in to account troll applications). This gives us a 30/50 ratio.

If we are then to take into account the "Media and Politics" into the choice of applicants we start to think that this is quite fair. If I am to make a ratio of people who I know and consider popular I get 9/24 or 3/8, or 5/12, if I am to say 2/3 or the free spots are filled with known players.

From 70/30 to 50/30, 5/3 and compared to "my" current working out of 12/5. We get usually this percent of applicants 5/3 or 10/6 with the current pick being 12/5. If my maths is correct in Hell Games 5 we actually have LESS Known players picked than usual and MORE" Unknown" players picked.

If anyone else wants to, feel free to do the maths and work out a different answer or your own "perception".

Maths Over

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
Just saying, someone on the list is important to another. No matter the popularity. We all have friends on these servers. I don't consider myself popular at all. This is my first time making it. I have friends that are excited for me. Why can't people be excited for one another?

People saying it's a popularity contest, yeah it may seem true for some...but not all. I don't think it's fair for people to keep on saying that considering there are people who have never played the hell games before, people I don't know, and people who aren't as popular on youtube are playing. So, I certainly think it's fair. Also...THIS ISN'T THE LAST ONE.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I was selected because I signed up in the first 10 minutes. If I'm not mistaken, was it first come first serve?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci