• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 8 -=Reaping List=-

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
Heaven forbid I get in -_- meh... Whatever I'd probably die within the first 5 sec. Anyways knowing my luck. I have really bad luck. I haven't won a game in like a month lmao. You think I'm joking

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I always take like an hour or so to write my app and make it great. Yet almost all the same people get in every other game. -.-

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
I always take like an hour or so to write my app and make it great. Yet almost all the same people get in every other game. -.-
How long it takes to write your app doesn't determine who gets in.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
A lot of people thing mods and higher almost automatically get in but I guess I'm living proof that that's not true xD

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Hell games, too much of popularity and politics. Mods+, it's easier for them to get in as there popular. Any other person bad chance. If you were in it any other time more chance to get in. That's just what I think (please no flame)

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Hell games, too much of popularity and politics. Mods+, it's easier for them to get in as there popular. Any other person bad chance. If you were in it any other time more chance to get in. That's just what I think (please no flame)
Players are chosen based on how well the players as a whole make for interesting gameplay.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guise this ain't the most popular people, it helps but look at me. People be like who da fuq is SC_Swag

Reaction score
Oh my lordy lord. This is the best week ever.
The musical I'm tech-ing for is starting next week, I just went to GameCon, I ate a bunch of candy, and now I'm in my second Hell Games. Thank you very much. :D

Good luck to my fellow tributes, and good luck to everyone applying for the next games.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci