• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hell Games 9 -==Quarter Quell==- -==Applications Closed!==-

Status
Not open for further replies.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Usually the chances of getting into Hell Games is a popularity contest. Which really stinks. ;-;
^ Truth. While I understand the appeal of having well-known people in a big event, giving regular players someone to root for, it's a little bit over the top. I'd like to see maybe only 4 more well known people per game and the rest randomly selected.

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
^ Truth. While I understand the appeal of having well-known people in a big event, giving regular players someone to root for, it's a little bit over the top. I'd like to see maybe only 4 more well known people per game and the rest randomly selected.
AMEN! The selection of the tributes you know has to be rigged.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AMEN! The selection of the tributes you know has to be rigged.
Rigged? No, there's no paying off or skewing. They pick who they want and they advertise that. I honestly don't want to watch a bunch of random people. They do read applications and base selections on them.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm guessing that, since it is a quarter quell, there is a twist. They told the 24 or 48 people who made it in privately, and are not making anything available to the public, so we don't think it's happening or something.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I'm guessing that, since it is a quarter quell, there is a twist. They told the 24 or 48 people who made it in privately, and are not making anything available to the public, so we don't think it's happening or something.
If that's so, then I applied for the third time and didn't get a response ;-;

Jadarko

Career
Reaction score
Rigged? No, there's no paying off or skewing. They pick who they want and they advertise that. I honestly don't want to watch a bunch of random people. They do read applications and base selections on them.
I understand that and that's not what I meant by rigged. I meant that basically if you are popular you will get a better chance of getting in. I do agree that watching a bunch of randoms wouldn't be as fun. But I guess I just kinda want people like me that are not a mod or not most talked about to get in.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand that and that's not what I meant by rigged. I meant that basically if you are popular you will get a better chance of getting in. I do agree that watching a bunch of randoms wouldn't be as fun. But I guess I just kinda want people like me that are not a mod or not most talked about to get in.
Unfortunately for the mass audience, popularity will probably always be important. That's not to say you can't make a name for yourself though. I literally do nothing special but be an active forumer, and I got an MCGamer award.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Unfortunately for the mass audience, popularity will probably always be important. That's not to say you can't make a name for yourself though. I literally do nothing special but be an active forumer, and I got an MCGamer award.
At least if you don't get in yourself you get to watch everybody whose great at MCSG and well-known around the community go AGAINST each other :D

FreshCookieZz

Spectator
Reaction score
I wanna join the the 9 Hellgames , because I wanna practice my pvp skills and wanna win the Diamond donor ;D
I hope i can wion this ;D
My first time
gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci