• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Hell Games" Map needs to be fixed!

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone, recently me and my friend were playing survival games, and we played in "Hell Games." Upon crossing a few houses, we noticed that there were chunks missing from many of the houses. Here are some screen shots:
2013-06-08_18.23.36.png
2013-06-08_18.23.32.png

Hopefully this can be fixed.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
They were just world holes on your screen, They don't happen to other people. Unless the other people have world holes iswell xP

Pipiska

Survivor
Reaction score
They were just world holes on your screen, They don't happen to other people. Unless the other people have world holes iswell xP
No, they are not world holes. My friend saw these too, and we were able to go inside without glitching. If it were a world hole, it would be endless, these however stop at one point.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Oh sorry guys, I thought they were world holes because I saw them buildings earlier today and they were perfect.... EDIT: Btw, You set up your inventory weirdly xP

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
Um no, the world holes make it so half the buildings aren't there. It's not supposed to be like that.
That lake is suppose to trap you inside for the whole game if you fall in so yes its meant to be there. It was like that the first time this map opened up on the servers.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
That lake is suppose to trap you inside for the whole game if you fall in so yes its meant to be there. It was like that the first time this map opened up on the servers.
It is NOT supposed to be there, ha;f the building is cut off because of the lake. And there is a cave system under it that you can go in. It is not supposed to be there.

Saucycmeister

Platinum
Reaction score
Will You give up that your wrong? I gave up I was wrong after 1 person told me xP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci