• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Hell Games" Map needs to be fixed!

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Johnnycentral1 Try telling me that this is also part of the Hell Games map and is supposed to be there.

Johnnycentral1

Survivor
Reaction score
It is NOT supposed to be there, ha;f the building is cut off because of the lake. And there is a cave system under it that you can go in. It is not supposed to be there.
It has been always there for me since the map came out so only the creator and staff know if its right or wrong. Its not that big of a deal, no reason to get yourself in a tizzy over it.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
It has been always there for me since the map came out so only the creator and staff know if its right or wrong. Its not that big of a deal, no reason to get yourself in a tizzy over it.
It has been there since the map was out because the map has been broken ever since it first was released.

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
not a big deal that there is a big ass un-natural crap looking trap lake peice of crap that ruins a good map...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci