• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello Guys, My name is DoctorSpectacles!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is DoctorSpectacles and i'm new to this server network. I previously played on a server called MCPVP, which I was a long time veteran. Unfortunatley, the server has shutdown due to corrupt staff, bad profits, and low player count. (MCPVP used to be one of the biggest servers back in 2012-2013) So, I want to start a fresh new start on this server. So far, I've played 70 games and won only once. I'm not that used to SG style pvp though. I'm more of a potpvp/souppvp playstyle player.

So, are you all glad that I've joined your lovely network?
Hello and welcome! I'll give you a few tips on how to enjoy this network to the fullest.

1) Don't play for wins. I cannot stress enough to never care about stats. The moment you try to get wins, your losses will feel like heavy blows, and you'll hate the game. Always play for fun, and you will never be super frustrated.

2) If you thought MCPVP had a lot of teams and hackers, MCSG is worse. That's like comparing India's population to China's: they seem similar until you realize China is just cray cray.

3) Expect hate. MCSG has some of the meanest people out there, and the COD community has leaked in. If you want to end a game and not feel worthless, turn the chat off before someone tries to break you.

4) Watch these videos.
Here's an instructional one.
Here's one showing off our gamemodes that nobody plays.

Thanks for coming here, and good luck!

ImtheforumGod

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello and welcome! I'll give you a few tips on how to enjoy this network to the fullest.

1) Don't play for wins. I cannot stress enough to never care about stats. The moment you try to get wins, your losses will feel like heavy blows, and you'll hate the game. Always play for fun, and you will never be super frustrated.

2) If you thought MCPVP had a lot of teams and hackers, MCSG is worse. That's like comparing India's population to China's: they seem similar until you realize China is just cray cray.

3) Expect hate. MCSG has some of the meanest people out there, and the COD community has leaked in. If you want to end a game and not feel worthless, turn the chat off before someone tries to break you.

4) Watch these videos.
Here's an instructional one.
Here's one showing off our gamemodes that nobody plays.

Thanks for coming here, and good luck!
good tips son!

Diamond
Reaction score
only thing I can say is don't get involved in the wrong crowd. gl man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci