• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hello MCGamer ^_^

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, Glade! Enjoy the wild ride that you are about to experience on this forum.

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello, Glade! Enjoy the wild ride that you are about to experience on this forum.
Thank you and if that ride is anything like a roller coaster I will enjoy it :D (forgot to mention, I am obsessed with roller coasters :3).

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! Enjoy it here.

Also, rock! *Internet high five!*

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome, enjoy the rest of the time on the server!

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Natalie! First off, welcome to MCGamer, as you have probably heard multiple times already (most people are friendly here). Second, I like a lot of the same music as you so that's pretty cool. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any other staff member. My email and PM are in my signature, but you can also come on our TeamSpeak if you would like. Enjoy your stay on the forums. ^_^

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer! Enjoy it here.

Also, rock! *Internet high five!*
Thank you ^_^ *high five*

Welcome, enjoy the rest of the time on the server!
welcome!! c:
Thank you :D
Hello Natalie! First off, welcome to MCGamer, as you have probably heard multiple times already (most people are friendly here). Second, I like a lot of the same music as you so that's pretty cool. If you ever need any help, please don't hesitate to contact myself or any other staff member. My email and PM are in my signature, but you can also come on our TeamSpeak if you would like. Enjoy your stay on the forums. ^_^
Thank you and nice to know that :D Although I probably won't be on the TeamSpeak :/ I don't exactly use it. But I will contact via other means mentioned if I need help ^_^

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
Welcome aboard my friend :)!
Goodluck at getting better :), when I started, I didnt won a game for my first 1.2k games.. and my first won was a betray..
If you will need any help, feel free to PM me!

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome aboard my friend :)!
Goodluck at getting better :), when I started, I didnt won a game for my first 1.2k games.. and my first won was a betray..
If you will need any help, feel free to PM me!
Thank you and hopefully I will get better :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci