• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help beta test our new website!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
For everyone who saw the new website, we are working on some improvements from yesterdays feedback. However, we did make it available for anyone to use but you need to make this change while logged into your forum accounts. To change it, go to the bottom of the website and click on "Flexile Dark - Green" theme. After, select the "Minecraft Survival Games" theme and it will change over. We plan to make improvements based on your feedback but you can always switch back and forward between them.

View attachment 7613 View attachment 7612

Again, any feedback would be great as we will be making improvements throughout the week.
Can u so this on tablets?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can just tell the art was by FinsGraphics lol
And PxlPanda c:

1. Fix bugs.
2. Darker theme.
3. Make ranks stand out more.
4. Remove ads.

Then work on the mobile site, pls c:

Especially signatures, avatars, and access to the leader boards and media tab on the mobile.

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I like the design but I don't like the white as the background on the forums. I like the old dark better.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my opinion it's extremely bright and did it get slimmer or is it just me?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks nice but the background being small and fixed ruined it for me. :L

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ads? I don't understand why there is ads..The website is just a bit to bright for my liking and the rank under the avatar of a person doesn't contrast well with the green. Obviously, as said previously alerts, inbox and logout need to be added in as well. Also, I think there should be a background instead of just plain black, not sure what you can do with that though as it might look weird with the banner. Otherwise, looks great :p

EDIT: Move the banner up a bit so we can see Survival Games fully!

JohnTheGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok so I switched to mobile layout when I was meaned to switch to survival games layout and i cant switch back, help me someone?

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Did anything change with the mobile layout? Or will it? Since I do 90% of my forum activities from my iPod....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci