• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help For Turks - Turkler için Yardım

BiscuiteMG

Spectator
Reaction score
Dude so many turks can't speak english. I am not their english teacher i can only help them with my translate skill xD
more than 1000 turks , make something like tr.mcgamer or as [ ASIA ] [not that asia you think ] turkey , iran etc .

BiscuiteMG

Spectator
Reaction score
i just don't like to see so many turks :(((((((( , because they are so much! and they are just randy teaming , hacking , ;-; no offence but it's just wierd to play on a EU server and to see only TURKS :-;

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
i just don't like to see so many turks :(((((((( , because they are so much! and they are just randy teaming , hacking , ;-; no offence but it's just wierd to play on a EU server and to see only TURKS :-;
I am from turkey and usually i don't like turks either just because of these reasons. But so many peoples swearing to turks for zero reason ;-; That's why i am trying to help turks. Because so many peoples swearing me just because of i am turk. That's really disgusting and racist..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci