• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Helping the Helpless

Kill or Give a fighting chance?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
So this one guy I encountered had absolutely nothing and when he saw me coming he just gave up pretty much so I said, "Hey." and tossed the guy a spare sword I had gotten. Post in this thread if you've ever helped the helpless and share your story.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Kill, I don't think you get the point of the games lol.
I thought this was a "Hunger Games" revamp. Have you SEEN the hunger games? And besides, do unto others as you would want to be done to you man... If I was caught with nothing I'd expect to be killed anyways.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
It's not like I expect people to just show mercy. I have been shown none so far so yeah.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought this was a "Hunger Games" revamp. Have you SEEN the hunger games? And besides, do unto others as you would want to be done to you man... If I was caught with nothing I'd expect to be killed anyways.
The Survival Games are loosely based around the Hunger Games, but they're not the same.

If you give that person a weapon and food, and they happen to obtain a diamond sword there goes your chances of surviving. If I feel like sparing someone I would leave them, but I would never give them a weapon.

Synn

Spectator
Reaction score
Who cares? It was a wooden sword, I had Iron. I'm here to just have fun. I enjoy playing so much that I don't care to lose. What's a little challenge eh?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Who cares? It was a wooden sword, I had Iron. I'm here to just have fun. I enjoy playing so much that I don't care to lose. What's a little challenge eh?
Well, wooden swords yes, but don't underestimate people :p

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
Unless a person has items, I'm going to ignore them. I just let the others kill eachother..

Edith_B

Spectator
Reaction score
Ya, I'm not much of a killer. I really only kill if they attack me first. Other than that I just walk around collecting items and avoiding people. People are scary.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
I have helped the helpless a few times before. I love sitting back and watching two people fight. I then go kill the severely injured person and take all the goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci